tonygraz
12 years ago

Daer Tony, Thanks for calling me a "boy." I'm 75 years old. [sarcasm]

QMPASH wrote:



Was it like getting carded at 35 ? Next time I'll call you older brother (OTL).
kennyjoel06
12 years ago

Yeah I like Oliva even though I don't have many stocked right now. I would say Camacho used to be good but I have not tried the new blends and I hear they are not as good.

For what Padron puts out there I know alot of people like them but the name just doesn't get the same fuss as say tatuaje, liga, and viaje

shaun341 wrote:



Funny, I like Oliva too. So much that I overbought and I have a box of "G" Series maduro torpedos I'm trying to unload. Open to trade or sell, if interested.
dstieger
12 years ago
Underrated? Understated? Just Under-known? Not sure, but RomaCraft makes some of the best NC's today.
shaun341
12 years ago
Oh that's a good one dstieger. I love the aquataine and the intemperance ba.
delta1
12 years ago
Lots of good intel here for stuff to try. Thanks guys. I'm a fan of some E.P. Carillo cigars.
erjaq
12 years ago

Underrated? Understated? Just Under-known? Not sure, but RomaCraft makes some of the best NC's today.

dstieger wrote:



+1
nolen
12 years ago

La Aurora 107 is a super stick that gets little attention

hnixon12 wrote:


+1
marc palanzo
12 years ago
Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte
Hoyo de Monterrey
fiddler898
12 years ago
Have to agree with Ron. Brought a box of the Punch Punch(es) to the Mass herf and they were the hit of the day. Superlative ROTT, and still have a half dozen or so left.
Bass man
12 years ago

La Riqueza

cacman wrote:


+1000 great stick and over looked
TwiceTheJava
12 years ago
Oliva
Sancho Panza Double Maduro
AR44815
12 years ago
Yeah, I know I'll probably get slammed but I really like Nat Sherman's Host collection. I'm a new smoker for less than a year....they taste good to me.
FNA
  • FNA
  • Enthusiast
12 years ago
I disagree that Padron can be thought of as "underrated".

Underrated - a product is better than people think it is, IOW they are saying 'padron is not that good.'

When a company can sell their cigars for $25+ to $30+ each, its hard to say that people don't think highly of those cigars.

Now Henry Clay, that's an underated cigar. It's a very nice cigar selling at a reasnable price that people ignore or disparage.
Mainecat
12 years ago
I would have to say AJ Fernandez. Been smoking those dam Diesels and now some Pinolero's. Good stuff
1ssand1
12 years ago
Re: La Riqueza--agreed. Pete Johnson and Don Pepin--great combination.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I disagree that Padron can be thought of as "underrated".

Underrated - a product is better than people think it is, IOW they are saying 'padron is not that good.'

When a company can sell their cigars for $25+ to $30+ each, its hard to say that people don't think highly of those cigars.

Now Henry Clay, that's an underated cigar. It's a very nice cigar selling at a reasnable price that people ignore or disparage.

FNA wrote:



Henry Clay was good, the one I've had
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Why is this thread bringing out people that haven't spoken in years? Strange little world CBID, strange
nolen
12 years ago

Re: La Riqueza--agreed. Pete Johnson and Don Pepin--great combination.

1ssand1 wrote:



+1
edin508
12 years ago

Re: La Riqueza--agreed. Pete Johnson and Don Pepin--great combination.

1ssand1 wrote:


Had one on my ride home from work today, love these.
ricklow
12 years ago
I'm smoking an Acid Liquid right now and it is delicious. But what is underrated? under four dollars is the price that we're talking about here I guess? if so this is a terrific cigar and all the other Acids too..... Some of them taste sort of like saccharine when you first put it in your mouth. But the underlying tobacco that they use is outstanding. I can't say enough about this brand and am glad that it was introduced to me here on Cigarbid.com. I am even thinking of going on their Safari (Drew Estate) to Honduras. I am sorry if I am on the wrong thread here but I don't know what underrated actually means. I used to smoke Hemingways but this Liquid is every bit as good and especially for four dollars or less if you work the program here on Cigarbid.com When I first discovered Cigarbid.com I used to try to buy Hemingway's but you can't touch them for less than $181 (box of 25) that all the Cigar catalogs get. Will somebody please come on the board and explain what underrated means? You can never get a good deal on Hemingway's but sometimes you can get a pretty good deal on Acids. Maybe that's what underrated means. Once or twice I even broke the three dollar mark. This website is lots of fun.
Users browsing this topic