Maxpug67
12 years ago

And you are who?

TIGERCDW wrote:



You can call me 'Mister'.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Like Mr. Stuff?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I'm not smarter than the new crop. Especially Mr. Stuff!!

I'm not current, I must die before we can "open the books" and this place can breath again. You find Charlie's Angels...maybe even Hugh's mansion...then you can start talking to Mr. Stuff about memberships.

DrMaddVibe wrote:


DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
79servingsofstuffing...you're trying waaaaay too hard.

JadeRose
12 years ago

Close but fixed

reckless wrote:






No...I said what I meant. He doesn't talk about Paco.
12 years ago

You've got some weird @ss fetishes going on there.
To answer your question(s)-no, but I was thrown out of a Holiday Inn once.

Maxpug67 wrote:

I EAT GREEN BARRETS FOR BREAKFAST NEEEHAYYYAAA!!!!!

12 years ago
AND RIGHT NOW IM GETTING VERY HUNGRY!!!!
Palama
12 years ago
Is there an Internet etiquette class someone can suggest?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Not that I can think of, but maybe we can lock him in a dark basement where he will be more at home.
mikey1597
12 years ago

Well Blow me

Campage wrote:




Hey, don't yell at me I didn't say it. Get on Camp's azz, he's tryin to start something with ya.
Maxpug67
12 years ago

I EAT GREEN BARRETS FOR BREAKFAST NEEEHAYYYAAA!!!!!

The Austrian Death Machine18769 wrote:



Barrets ?
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
They're not just for hair anymore!
Users browsing this topic