muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Going to be vacationing there later this summer...Any know of any shops nearby I could visit?

Thanks in advance for the input!

M
denis007
12 years ago
Emerson's Cigars
1564 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach
Google it this came up not sure how close it is to were you will be staying. Hope it helps enjoy your vacation. Regards 🇨🇮
marc palanzo
12 years ago
There's Emerson's and a Smoke Shack on Birdneck Rd. I think that's about it in the area. Emerson's has way more to choose from and Smoke Shack has better prices.

To my knowledge, there are no cigar bars in the area.
shaun341
12 years ago
Trish is going to have fun in this thread.
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

There's Emerson's and a Smoke Shack on Birdneck Rd. I think that's about it in the area. Emerson's has way more to choose from and Smoke Shack has better prices.

To my knowledge, there are no cigar bars in the area.

marc palanzo wrote:



Thanks for the info! You in the area?

M
marc palanzo
12 years ago

Thanks for the info! You in the area?

M

muhren wrote:



Yup. Grew up in Virginia Beach and live in Norfolk now.
bassman45
12 years ago

Trish is going to have fun in this thread.

shaun341 wrote:




#-o 😳
denis007
12 years ago
Might be a stupid question, but I am new to the forum. Who is this Trish everyone speaks of? Regards 🇨🇮
banderl
12 years ago

Might be a stupid question, but I am new to the forum. Who is this Trish everyone speaks of? Regards 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:




She's the head banner.
bassman45
12 years ago

Might be a stupid question, but I am new to the forum. Who is this Trish everyone speaks of? Regards 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:



Keep mentioning competitors and you'll find out soon enough[frypan]






[ram27bat]
denis007
12 years ago
So I am guessing she works for C-Bid! In which case I say I do not think that talking about a mom, and pop in Virginia comes close . C-Bid, CI, and C.com make up the largest single cigar vendor in North America. They import two thirds of a 250 million cigar a year industry do the math. That would be like The Home Depot getting mad if you talked about Henry's Hardware main street America. While yes they are considered competition they are on two different levels completely. Regards 🇨🇮
dstieger
12 years ago

While yes they are considered competition ...

denis007 wrote:




Hello!?!?!




Been a number of years, but Churchill didn't suck too bad. Staff was decent, but mgr was a ******.
Emerson's is the only place I'm aware of that you'll find good selection of boutique brands and knowledgeable employees. The Smoke Shacks have the best prices on run of the mill Altadis/General stock, but little else.
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

She's the head banger.

banderl wrote:




I'm more of a soft rock/old school rock kinda gal personally.

Unless you mean that I bang heads together, to which I sincerely reply that no one has even proven anything and I got off with just a short restraining order.

I'm leaving the thread, but locking it since competition is competition. If you wish to discuss specific shops, there is the Private Message option.

Thanks!
Users browsing this topic