bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Just saw these over at CI.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11196/gran-momba/ 

Gran Momba Pyramid (14.0"x78)


Get 'em today... on Sale cheap.

Palama
12 years ago
14 x 78? Man, that's NUTS!
spectresquad
12 years ago
I got a huge one for the crew for when we made it to Brownsville Texas with a boat being held together by bailing wire and chewing gum. It was a celebration. if anyone is interested in splitting a box, I am interested in one or two for grins.
tonygraz
12 years ago
They sell them in packs as the lumber to make a box would cost too much. I've seen them on CBID a couple of times
vanzandt
12 years ago
78 ring?no thanks that's too close to something else.
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Found a video on youtube by Bryan over at cigarobsession. His take is that they are more like 50 at the head and 60 at the foot. He had good things, and bad things to say about the experience, mostly bad, of course.

Then he asked people not to send him any more gimmick cigars to review.

😲
kombat96
12 years ago
Has to be a junk cigar, it doesn't say Cuban sandwich.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Those are about $47 too expensive...
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

78 ring?no thanks that's too close to something else.

vanzandt wrote:



Maybe for you pencil prick. Lol. Had to vet. Oh yeah, I need to bomb you soon
vanzandt
12 years ago
Bring it fluff boy I got somethin for ya right here!
reckless
12 years ago

Bring it fluff boy I got somethin for ya right here!

vanzandt wrote:


You two play nice now!!
sd72
12 years ago
Isn't there something called a log, that 9x90 or similar?
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Isn't there something called a log, that 9x90 or similar?

sd72 wrote:




Yeah..It's what's in my pants.

TIGER
vanzandt
12 years ago
O lord this one is going south real quick
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

O lord this one is going south real quick

vanzandt wrote:


They always do.
sd72
12 years ago
Leave it to Tiger. Sporting a HUHC, bragging about a log. Maybe he's got one of those carnival mirrors.
dharbolt
12 years ago
marc palanzo
12 years ago
Isn't this a competitor thread?
crgcpro
12 years ago
Puros Indios Big Chief 18x66. I sent one to Taps and he sent it to someone else LOL.
Users browsing this topic