Hickory
12 years ago
My order (3 lots) was tagged as shipped on 6/4/2014 and still no tracking number. I have two open requests to customer service which have not been answered. Silly me, I bid on another lot which is marked shipped today figure the odds. Other sites may not have a forum but you can get replies from customer service. As I follow the news it appears there are still lots of people looking for work...maybe some hiring could be done.
ratchet701
12 years ago
Lol they had know problem taking my money 2 weeks ago
limochas
12 years ago
First order...........disappointing.
denis007
12 years ago
Invoice Item # Description


Legado de Pepin Belicoso

CB-LDP6152


BOX OF 20 (reg.$168)

No shipment tracking information available yet 🇨🇮
Sneaky greasy
12 years ago
Got my tracking number.....only a week late, but I'll get my cigars in time for vacation.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Don't order cigars for this thing specifically or that. I have enough good ones to pick up in the event of specialness. Stock up or just use your B&M. I would have never done all this ordering if I weren't intending on it being anticipated on a certain day. I was only happy to make sure I was getting my packages when no one else was home. Yes, I look like a very sad being to the non-cigar smoker when I get smokes. I smile, I blush, shortness of breath, then I clean myself up and open the box. Cheers!!
Users browsing this topic