delta1
12 years ago
Soooo...harleyd was masquerading as gravebelly????

He's always been a stand-up guy, very generous. He's been known to bomb people, left and right. Dang, hate to see a good man down, hhmmmm....if he said he was LOW and hurting for dog rockets, I, for one, believe him. Addy please!
harleyd31
12 years ago

Soooo...harleyd was masquerading as gravebelly????

He's always been a stand-up guy, very generous. He's been known to bomb people, left and right. Dang, hate to see a good man down, hhmmmm....if he said he was LOW and hurting for dog rockets, I, for one, believe him. Addy please!

delta1 wrote:




No gravebelly here!!!! Just a little joking around with Anthony......[frypan] [frypan]
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Greatest mooch thread I've ever read.


Hilarious!😂
Abrignac
12 years ago

Greatest mooch thread I've ever read.


Hilarious!😂

stogiemonger wrote:




Build it. They will come.
gryphonms
12 years ago
Darn it AB, now I have a picture in my head of baseball players smoking mooched cigars on a baseball field in Iowa surrounded by corn fields. One teams logo is cigar moochers. The other is downtrodden BOTLS. LMAO! Great post!
Abrignac
12 years ago

Darn it AB, now I have a picture in my head of baseball players smoking mooched cigars on a baseball field in Iowa surrounded by corn fields. One teams logo is cigar moochers. The other is downtrodden BOTLS. LMAO! Great post!

gryphonms wrote:




It gets better.
t33bone
12 years ago

Greatest mooch thread I've ever read.


Hilarious!😂

stogiemonger wrote:



And he didn't ask for the Maduro? SMH
Users browsing this topic