bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Smoked a Torano Colosseum last night. About a 6 x 52. It was a very good cigar. Tons of smoke, easy draw, good flavor... you know, those cigary flavors of like, cigariness.

I got these a while ago. The first one was ok, but then I didn't make an effort to grab another one... until yesterday.

Now that they've been sitting in My Verona for a while... they have aged well, if only for 3 or 4 months.

🇨🇮
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Nice, I've got a couple that have been in my humidor for about 5-6 months. Might have to dig one out this weekend.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Haven't found a Torano that I liked yet, but I do have a fiver of the Colosseum toro aging somewhere that I'm not going to look hard for.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

Haven't found a Torano that I liked yet, but I do have a fiver of the Colosseum toro aging somewhere that I'm not going to look hard for.

tonygraz wrote:



plenty of them I can tolerate, but none that I've ever wanted to go back to...
Users browsing this topic