Last time I was at the race track many botl's came outta the wood work while I was smoking a Herrera Esteli Lonsdale. Probably about a dozen guys came and talked cigars for a bit. By the end of the night, 8 of them had come back and brought a cigar, and just said "let me know what you think of it" Added all of them on facebook (at least those that I didn't already have on there) and gave them a review of the cigars they gave. I got a Kristoff Kristiana, a Diesel Unlimited, Aging Room, La Gloria Cubana Esteli, and a few others I can't remember off hand.
There's more of us out there than I expected. When I lit up I expected a lot of anti-smoking comments (bigtime hipster party, one of the sponsors was Chicago's Vapecity) but surprisingly enough I only had one person complain. I was serving free beer from the three kegs we donated to the party, and when he complained and said "do you really need to be smoking that while serving our beer" I corrected him and said "It's my beer, you're welcome, and yes."
I've been surprised at how many people are interested in cigars, even those that don't smoke.
danmdevries wrote: