that is 45 for a bundle of 50!!! this dumb ass bid $28 on 25. HE DESERVES THE SHARP STICK IN THE EYE C.I. offers. Dugue is one of the lamest of the 700 blends I have tried over the past 5 years. Won a 5-Pack for $5 a few years back. Very generic, hardly smokeable cigar, not worth the dollar charged.
Compare the C.I. product details to CBid. Someone is trying to make this cigar sound decent. SHAME ON THEM!
Duque is a decent everyday cheapie handmade. Made with Sumatra wrappers and Dominican long leaf fillers, Duque is mild in body and it sure beats a sharp stick in the eye.
Pronounced "du-kay"
Cigar Bid says:
Duque is a premium long-filler cigar rolled with a blend of Nicaraguan and Dominican long leaves and Sumatra wrappers, built for those who want a rich and creamy, medium-bodied cigar.
...and I don't care what the MSRP is for this smoke. I WASTED so much on a lame-ass 5-pack of these a few years back. Smoke offers just some average, low medium dark brown flavor that dozens of three dollar per smokes offer at Cigar Bid, nothing more. Worse then the Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th. SOOOO AVERAGE. It does have a LITTLE more flavor then DUGUE, not much though.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1782501/Camacho-1962-Pre-Embargo/
ah42266 wrote: