pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
Just seeing if anyone has a review of the NUB cigar line. I had a NUB Cameroon today. Although it had good taste, I was not happy about the length of time this cigar lasted. I thought it would last more than 25 minutes . It would be a decent cigar if it was at least 2 inches longer. Just looking for opinions from those who have tried these cigars.
kombat96
12 years ago
Cain. Habano. Maduro.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Just seeing if anyone has a review of the NUB cigar line. I had a NUB Cameroon today. Although it had good taste, I was not happy about the length of time this cigar lasted. I thought it would last more than 25 minutes . It would be a decent cigar if it was at least 2 inches longer. Just looking for opinions from those who have tried these cigars.

pfk985 wrote:



They're meant to be a short smoke.... not two inches longer. That defeats their entire purpose.

I don't like them, but I didn't hate the connie. The others I did.

25m is smoking it too quickly too.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago



25m is smoking it too quickly too.

danmdevries wrote:


+1......hot box city
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I had the issue too. Can't smoke it fast. Same as the end of a regular size. You get closer towards the end you need to slow down. I made the taste bad with mine at first smoking it too fast. It's a different animal. I'm still not a big fan but I smoke em as I get em and won't turn away at a steal
Mandoman
12 years ago
25 min?

I like and smoke the heck out of the Nub Cain F. They usually last 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hrs.
The Cain, Maduro, Connie are also pretty good.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I don't smoke many nubs, but, the last one I had I smoked for 1 1/2 hours.

If you don't slow down a bit, many good sticks will get bitter, metallic, and otherwise unsmokeable
Philly Jack
12 years ago
1/2 did you rest it on an air intake that's fast 1hr smoke for me I like them Cameroon and habano good smokes
tonygraz
12 years ago
I timed the last Nub I smoke at 1 hour, 8 minutes. It was good all the way. Anything under an hour may be smoking one too fast, 25 minuites would be a waste. What everyone said about smoking too fast is true.
pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks for all replies. It's nice to hear what others think and offer advice.
robertsccr5
12 years ago
lol 25 mins for a Nub...that's golf ball through a garden hose status.
sd72
12 years ago
Was it dried out? They'll go fast if they're not humidified.
pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
You guys are right about smoking it too fast. I puffed on it as I was delivering mail . I had one tonight and it lasted well over an hour. And it tastes great! Thanks much,
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Your the mailman? We all knew this day would come. MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!!!
pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic