Abrignac
12 years ago
Cause I'm smoking a Tatuaje Miami Lancero ya phag!!!





































[sarcasm]
mikey1597
12 years ago
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
kombat96
12 years ago
I hate you all!
Abrignac
12 years ago

I hate you all!

kombat96 wrote:




Hate the game not the playa!
kombat96
12 years ago
Chant it like the water boy.


Lanceros suck. Robustos. Lanceros suck.
erjaq
12 years ago
Read the title, Wombat -- you're not allowed in here.
kombat96
12 years ago
I'll be contacting the proper authority.


Running away yelling for Trish
dharbolt
12 years ago
Sumbitch, he gone lock the door
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I'll be contacting the proper authority.


Running away yelling for Trish

kombat96 wrote:


KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Smoking a Lancero requires a certain amount of class, sophistication, talent and savoir-faire.....

and we wonder why Wombat no likey?????
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Because he's afraid of any cigar with a bigger rg than his ****.
kombat96
12 years ago
King you nailed it...Jamie u need to search. Its width not length ask tiger. We nub brothers got to stick together.


And why's everything about sex with you Jamie?
cacman
12 years ago

And why's everything about sex with you Jamie?

kombat96 wrote:


^^^ Cause you both need fluffed!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Because apparently I shaved my balls for nothing.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Because apparently I shaved my balls for nothing.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Thanks for ruining a perfectly good phag thread.
spectresquad
12 years ago
you guys are phreaking Phunny![jester] 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
t33bone
12 years ago

I hate you all!

kombat96 wrote:


I still love u and will send pics of every lancer I smoke now. hehe =d>
reckless
12 years ago

I still love u and will send pics of every lancer I smoke now. hehe =d>

t33bone wrote:


=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Abrignac
12 years ago

I still love u and will send pics of every lancer I smoke now. hehe =d>

t33bone wrote:



How sweet.

💓
spectresquad
12 years ago
Ok I think it is only fair that there be an unbiased judging. Each party send me one of their lanceros, or robustos. I will try both of them and give you an unbiased opinion.=p~


:-"


Users browsing this topic