99cobra2881
12 years ago
I gets away and you jus keep pulling me back in. It's like the mob you never are truly out!

Hadn't bought any for awhile but this legislation crap has me slightly spooked. Gathered up a decent shipment by my standards including another my father no. 1 five pack for $29, got a fiver on free fall 4 months ago for $31 and thought I did good. They've been resting comfortably since then. I will burn one on vacation in east tn. soon.

Also grabbed a fiver of brick house robbies, Gurkha master select robbies, and a fiver of man O war puro authenticos.

Back to the garage to work on the race car. Shouldn't have spent the money on cigars ice got a whole list of parts to buy!

Stay smokey my friends,
Anthony
iamuser1see
12 years ago
Reading your comment I can only imagine that I will probably be writing a similar message in a few months!

As a new cigar smoker but long time eBay addict, I think that I, no, I know that my wallet is in for a workout in the coming months as I fill the massively too large humidor that I recently inherited from my uncle, bless his heart.

Now if I can just train my tastes to be able to figure out the difference between a machine rolled and hand made cigar to start, I will be happy!
denis007
12 years ago

Reading your comment I can only imagine that I will probably be writing a similar message in a few months!

As a new cigar smoker but long time eBay addict, I think that I, no, I know that my wallet is in for a workout in the coming months as I fill the massively too large humidor that I recently inherited from my uncle, bless his heart.

Now if I can just train my tastes to be able to figure out the difference between a machine rolled and hand made cigar to start, I will be happy!

iamuser1see wrote:


If you cannot tell the difference between machine rolled, and hand made you either have a long way to go, or just need to quit right now! Regards 🇨🇮
spectresquad
12 years ago
No if he cannot tell the difference he is lucky, he can smoke cheap! 🇨🇮
shaun341
12 years ago
There's a difference?
denis007
12 years ago

There's a difference?

shaun341 wrote:


😂 😂 😂 😂
denis007
12 years ago
In my experience the only thing a machine made cigar is good for is gutting, and re-rolling with some of nature's finest!
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Local bar here has a small cigar case, drinking a few there I decided to grab a handful of cigars. Only problem was the guy kept swishers in with the hand mades. Gotta love a partagas tubo that tastes like a 20 cent swisher sweet. I haven't been back but I'll gladly send someone a few to try! Premium cigar married with machine rolled flavored crap is a worse combination than Michael and Priscilla.
dstieger
12 years ago
20 cigars for one order doesn't indicate a problem. That would have covered last weekend for me. Well, not the Gurks, or the MOW's...or the BH's.......but probably close to 20 cigars
ah42266
12 years ago

I gets away and you jus keep pulling me back in. It's like the mob you never are truly out!

Hadn't bought any for awhile but this legislation crap has me slightly spooked. Gathered up a decent shipment by my standards including another my father no. 1 five pack for $29, got a fiver on free fall 4 months ago for $31 and thought I did good. They've been resting comfortably since then. I will burn one on vacation in east tn. soon.

Also grabbed a fiver of brick house robbies, Gurkha master select robbies, and a fiver of man O war puro authenticos.

Back to the garage to work on the race car. Shouldn't have spent the money on cigars ice got a whole list of parts to buy!

Stay smokey my friends,
Anthony

99cobra2881 wrote:



4 nice scores.
99cobra2881
12 years ago

20 cigars for one order doesn't indicate a problem. That would have covered last weekend for me. Well, not the Gurks, or the MOW's...or the BH's.......but probably close to 20 cigars

dstieger wrote:



Lol snob!!!
dstieger
12 years ago
Won't argue with that. Took me a lot longer than most, but I got there finally. There were very few sub $3 (cbid price) cigars sold here between 2005 and 2010 that I didn't try at least once. I got a real rush out of finding a cigar I liked at less than $60/box. That thrill is gone.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Won't argue with that. Took me a lot longer than most, but I got there finally. There were very few sub $3 (cbid price) cigars sold here between 2005 and 2010 that I didn't try at least once. I got a real rush out of finding a cigar I liked at less than $60/box. That thrill is gone.

dstieger wrote:


bummer..............I find myself sliding in that direction as well......
I'm not an elitist by any stretch....
but, the number of under $3 cigars** that I like, and buy, has dwindled to 6


(** - that's what I find them for, most people pay $4 or $5+)
ronco
12 years ago
hmmmm, should I pay rent this month or bid on more cigars?[sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic