eye2
  • eye2
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
I've been on a scramble to purchase all the Las Calaveras sticks that can be found. On the way to my Mom and Dad's house over the weekend a Hatuey Cigar shop was seen and a stop was made. They only had Hatuey cigars.

Are these Hatuey's any good?

BTW, a shop on Cooper St. in Arlington was visited and they had small supply (of Las Calaveras). Smaller now.
spectresquad
12 years ago
Hey save me one of those Las Caliveras. I am going to smoke it when the ship makes it to exactly the cross point of the equator and the international date line. We are going to have a service for all the sailors who have gone on before us. 🙏 🇨🇮 🙏
eye2
  • eye2
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Telepathic message sent.
spectresquad
12 years ago
🤔

Telepathic message sent.

eye2 wrote:

:-k

Transendentily received!🇨🇮
teedubbya
12 years ago
I like them.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I've been on a scramble to purchase all the Las Calaveras sticks that can be found. On the way to my Mom and Dad's house over the weekend a Hatuey Cigar shop was seen and a stop was made. They only had Hatuey cigars.

Are these Hatuey's any good?

BTW, a shop on Cooper St. in Arlington was visited and they had small supply (of Las Calaveras). Smaller now.

eye2 wrote:





Desolbones ( Greg ) brought some of the Hatuey perfectos to the Fish n Herf back in 2010 and they were a BIG HIT with many......including me. Have not had one since however.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I've been on a scramble to purchase all the Las Calaveras sticks that can be found. On the way to my Mom and Dad's house over the weekend a Hatuey Cigar shop was seen and a stop was made. They only had Hatuey cigars.

Are these Hatuey's any good?

BTW, a shop on Cooper St. in Arlington was visited and they had small supply (of Las Calaveras). Smaller now.

eye2 wrote:



The shpo by me has em too. I don't think many people realize how good they are yet cause there's a bunch there still
t33bone
12 years ago

I like them.

teedubbya wrote:


+1
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Greg(desolbones) and I have smoked a bunch of Hatuey's...........used to pick them up in the gas station in The Woodland's.Awesome smokes........especially the Corojo Taco's.The maduro's were pretty good too.


Ron
Mandoman
12 years ago

I am going to smoke it when the ship makes it to exactly the cross point of the equator and the international date line. 🙏 🇨🇮 🙏

spectresquad wrote:


Order of the Golden Shellback.


Cross the int'l date line 180 deg Lon - Golden Dragon
Cross the equator 0 deg Lat - Shellback

Cross @ 0 deg LAT 180 deg Lon - Golden Shellback
spectresquad
12 years ago
Yes and we are going to hold a special service before the party to remember all the sailors that have gone before us. This is a once in a thousand lifetime event for most. I want to do this right since this will be the first for me, and especially as captain of the vessel. I hope to have a Caliveras saved for every member of the crew because we always toast special events with special cigars. I take care of my guys because we know any of us could be gone tomorrow and I appreciate the efforts and service of all my crew. When the solem event with the caliveras is drawing to a close we will have a New Orleans style parade around the ship just as they do for a New Orleans Jazz funeral after the burial. We are sailing into harms way, and will not have time for memorials till it is over so in one puff we say goodbye to those gone before, One puff for the brothers who stand beside us, and a last party to celebrate the lives of all who are still with us.
desolbones
12 years ago
Ron and I burned thru a lot of Hatuey figurados that have a change of wrapper at the foot. I got a sampler of 10 or so of their other lines about a year back, wasn't a dog in the bunch. Agree with Paul and Ron on the Tacos. They offer about 10 different lines with a good variety of vitolas in each line. Worth checking out. GIYF
spectresquad
12 years ago
It is good to know that Hatuey's are good. I will be stopping in to the Dominican Republic to meet with Carlito for a day and will plan another day to make it to the Hatuey Plantation. Going to be a delicious stopover.
frankj1
12 years ago

Greg(desolbones) and I have smoked a bunch of Hatuey's...........used to pick them up in the gas station in The Woodland's.Awesome smokes........especially the Corojo Taco's.The maduro's were pretty good too.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:


hmmm, you aren't even a maduro fan. Might have to get me a 10 pack.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Who doesn't like tacos?!!!
danmdevries
12 years ago

Who doesn't like tacos?!!!

ZRX1200 wrote:



Who has da tacos?
dharbolt
12 years ago

Who has da tacos?

danmdevries wrote:




Wheres my tacos?
eye2
  • eye2
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
So, one of their tacos tastes like cigars?
tj2001cobra
12 years ago
spectresquad
12 years ago

So, one of their tacos tastes like cigars?

eye2 wrote:



Go to hatuey.com

Users browsing this topic