leftyposthole
12 years ago
I have tried to like these, however, with a few exceptions, #5, I don't get it. For the kind of money they want for these things they should curl your toes and have you begging for more. For half or even a third the cost you can get a much better smoke. The burn is generally wonky, needing many touch ups. I am smoking one as I type this and have had to touch up a half dozen times. This ol fog just don't get it. Give me a Tat black, or a Pepin Blue any day over these things.
That is all, Lefty out

🌫 [ram27bat]
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I agree but an aged one......mmmm.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I agree but an aged Power Ranger IS Deliciuos!!!....mmmm.

ZRX1200 wrote:




I have to agree :)

Other than that, I have to agree with Lefties assessment 🍺
Ndill
12 years ago
I'll take the ones you don't like. PM me
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I agree with Ndill's assessment
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Send them all to muhren.

TIGER
shaun341
12 years ago
I like opus but yeah they are spensive
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

I have tried to like these, however, with a few exceptions, #5, I don't get it. For the kind of money they want for these things they should curl your toes and have you begging for more. For half or even a third the cost you can get a much better smoke. The burn is generally wonky, needing many touch ups. I am smoking one as I type this and have had to touch up a half dozen times. This ol fog just don't get it. Give me a Tat black, or a Pepin Blue any day over these things.
That is all, Lefty out

🌫 [ram27bat]

leftyposthole wrote:




Dave

I rarely touch an Opus with less than 3 years on it and prefer 5+.Trust me....bury a handful of the #4's, #5's,Petite Lancero's or the Power Rangers,you'll be pleasantly surprised down the road.All of my stock is fresh,came in yesterday actually,except for 1 Shark and 1 PL and unfortunately both were gifted or they'd be yours.


Ron
Ndill
12 years ago

Dave

I rarely touch an Opus with less than 3 years on it and prefer 5+.Trust me....bury a handful of the #4's, #5's,Petite Lancero's or the Power Rangers,you'll be pleasantly surprised down the road.All of my stock is fresh,came in yesterday actually,except for 1 Shark and 1 PL and unfortunately both were gifted or they'd be yours.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:


Thats them! Tasty buggers
leftyposthole
12 years ago
I may be wrong but its my understanding that Opus tobacco has years of age on it already, hence the very high price. Then it still needs more aging?
Ndill
12 years ago

I may be wrong but its my understanding that Opus tobacco has years of age on it already, hence the very high price. Then it still needs more aging?

leftyposthole wrote:


Cant say I have ever bought any that were "new". It seems all that I have purchased had a some (1-2 years) on them already.
Abrignac
12 years ago
I've had a few different vitolas. The only ones I have cared have been Power Rangers though I don't even think they were worth the coin asked.
Ndill
12 years ago
Power rangers used to be $12-$13 🌫
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

I may be wrong but its my understanding that Opus tobacco has years of age on it already, hence the very high price. Then it still needs more aging?

leftyposthole wrote:




Not sure about aged tobacco but they definitely need sleep.IMHO the time invested as well as the coin is well worth it.I understand not everyone ages their sticks but I do....almost all of them.


Ron
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Ndill, how old were the ones you sent me?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Thinking I'm taking one to the casino this weekend
shaun341
12 years ago
Info I found on the age of opus. Seems it is not made public info but pre year 2000 opus were aged 3 years before they hit shelves. Because of demand they couldn't keep up and opus on shelves after 2000 to present are 1 year of age on them.

So yes price has increased and age has decreased.
crgcpro
12 years ago
Power Rangers xXx and Super Belicosos are phenominal after 2-3 years. I usually pass on the others.

Pro
leftyposthole
12 years ago
A brother from our local was in Vegas and said that Casa was selling Chili Peppers for 75.00 a piece. really!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Lost city getting burned to ash this weekend sometime
Users browsing this topic