bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Yikes!

http://cigarobsession.com/2014/07/05/is-it-mold/ 

Click on one of the little photos to start the slide show.
danmdevries
12 years ago
spectresquad
12 years ago
That was just incredibly sad to have let so many fine stogies get ruined by the mold.
marc palanzo
12 years ago
Do you think that they're passing it off as plume?
shaun341
12 years ago

Do you think that they're passing it off as plume?

marc palanzo wrote:




Most likely
rfenst
12 years ago

That was just incredibly sad to have let so many fine stogies get ruined by the mold.

spectresquad wrote:



They are not ruined. They need to be wiped off, segregated and the RH droped to 60 or less
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
Gee, I wonder if those cigars are prizes in his "I'm going to charge you for raffle tickets to win the chance to buy cigars that manufacturers sent me for free so I can buy a harley motorcycle" contest.
youngra
12 years ago
I also like the way the price tag is stuck on the illusione!
Users browsing this topic