Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Box worthy? What say ye? I have a chance to buy a box....needing some input
fiddler898
12 years ago
Well, it's the same blend, just different size with box press. Going for what, just under $10/stick for the box? If you like MFs and are OK with the price point, I say go for 'em.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Box worthy? What say ye? I have a chance to buy a box....needing some input

Ndill wrote:




I haven't had a MF yet that wasn't box worthy. I got one of these the other day in an ROAK. I can't wait to ash it.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
For what Ndill has been researching I would be concerned if this man plugged in your coordinates in the trade thread. Have at it bro
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Well, it's the same blend, just different size with box press. Going for what, just under $10/stick for the box? If you like MFs and are OK with the price point, I say go for 'em.

fiddler898 wrote:


I did not know this. I do really like the MF line but I can get a box of the reg lone much cheaper.
jnichols
12 years ago
^^^ But you will not have the TAA and in a year or so you will be doing a search for My Father TAA lol I only buy the Tat TAA's every year cause well cause i do.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

^^^ But you will not have the TAA and in a year or so you will be doing a search for My Father TAA lol I only buy the Tat TAA's every year cause well cause i do.

jnichols wrote:


Dayum aint that the truth. When are the new tat taa coming out?
jnichols
12 years ago
I am guessing November but i will call my bud soon and have him put me on the list. I went almost through 3 boxes of the 12's mostly giving them away and now i am wishing one of those boxes was still intact and sitting in the bottom of my cooler.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I am guessing November but i will call my bud soon and have him put me on the list. I went almost through 3 boxes of the 12's mostly giving them away and now i am wishing one of those boxes was still intact and sitting in the bottom of my cooler.

jnichols wrote:


Just got me a box of 2012....paid out the ass for it also 🤦

Looking forward to the upcoming releases for sure. Think I will hold off on the MF TAA though.....well maybe just a fiver or so
Users browsing this topic