kombat96
12 years ago
Has to be ?

Tuck
Sd
Buckwheat
Abrignac
12 years ago
Another shameless mooch thread.
kombat96
12 years ago
Going elite lol
DrafterX
12 years ago
poor CROS... 😞
ZRX1200
12 years ago
victor809
12 years ago
I'm definitely not given the high ratings I deserve.

[sarcasm]
Abrignac
12 years ago

I'm definitely not given the high ratings I deserve.

[sarcasm]

victor809 wrote:




Look at the topic. It's most underrated, not most hated, pompous, meanest, condescending, arrogant, vain, egocentric, patronizing, self-satisfied, haughty, contemptuous, unceremonious, abrupt, pretentious, magisterial, officious, overzealous, dominating, etc......................





[sarcasm]
victor809
12 years ago

Look at the topic. It's most underrated, not most hated, pompous, meanest, condescending, arrogant, vain, egocentric, patronizing, self-satisfied, haughty, contemptuous, unceremonious, abrupt, pretentious, magisterial, officious, overzealous, dominating, etc......................





[sarcasm]

Abrignac wrote:



I don't think you ranked me high enough there. 🙂 Probably a few more titles I deserve.
Abrignac
12 years ago

I don't think you ranked me high enough there. 🙂 Probably a few more titles I deserve.

victor809 wrote:



Hehehe

Prolly so.

Couldn't resist. You lobbed that one in about chest high and just inside the outside corner. Grand slam over the center field fence.
victor809
12 years ago

Hehehe

Prolly so.

Couldn't resist. You lobbed that one in about chest high and just inside the outside corner. Grand slam over the center field fence.

Abrignac wrote:



It's all good. 🙂
kombat96
12 years ago
Anthony we had all those topics thought we needed this one too

Lol
kombat96
12 years ago
Shaun
Nnightmar
Tw
Jpotts
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I know your all worried about it going to my head so let me say it


Puffnstuff79


Your welcome
dharbolt
12 years ago
Imma go with

Mikey
Abrignac
Palama
reckless
12 years ago
licmagroin
Quilp
and
victor
shaun341
12 years ago
Scompay has to be the most underrated BOTL
ZRX1200
12 years ago
BTW, WRONG FORUM DINK [ram27bat]
Uncle Benedict XVI
12 years ago
Me, of course. You peasants all worship me.


and I have a giant Johnson.

wheel,,,
DrafterX
12 years ago

Look at the topic. It's most underrated, not most hated, pompous, meanest, condescending, arrogant, vain, egocentric, patronizing, self-satisfied, haughty, contemptuous, unceremonious, abrupt, pretentious, magisterial, officious, overzealous, dominating, etc......................

Abrignac wrote:




[-x
Wait a minute...... Slow down there cowboy..... I've been around a long time and have never know Vic to be 'etc'... 🤐 🤐
victor809
12 years ago

[-x
Wait a minute...... Slow down there cowboy..... I've been around a long time and have never know Vic to be 'etc'... 🤐 [-(

DrafterX wrote:



Shhh Drafter... the "etc" means I'm everything to everyone. 😉
Users browsing this topic