Plowboy221
12 years ago
Found a place to pre order these, an I couldn't help myself. 🤦 hope there good.
shaun341
12 years ago
I have a feeling they will be. These are supposed to be regular production right?
Plowboy221
12 years ago
From what I've read, yes there supposed to be regular production.
HabanaHoe
12 years ago
I've smoked two! They are amazing and will only get better with age!
Solid med body cigar with great flavor, all the same that crowned heads is known for!
These are regular production yes! And I would pre-order if you find a source cause the first shipment will go fast!
It's a cigar made in memory of JC - The man in BLACk
Plowboy221
12 years ago
That's one reason I couldn't resist, I'm a big johnny cash fan.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
largest RG in the whole lot of them is a 54... nothing 60+... they must be noob cigars...
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

largest RG in the whole lot of them is a 54... nothing 60+... they must be noob cigars...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



These guys are new, based in Nashville TN so I see them regular! They are completely indipendant and don't care about hype and ego! They focus on what they want. They don't even like the concept of LE, the mule kick was a mistake that they utilized as an opportunity and the drumstick started as a test project.
They are small but strong and growing
wheelrite
12 years ago

These guys are new, based in Nashville TN so I see them regular! They are completely indipendant and don't care about hype and ego! They focus on what they want. They don't even like the concept of LE, the mule kick was a mistake that they utilized as an opportunity and the drumstick started as a test project.
They are small but strong and growing

HabanaHoe wrote:




you misspelled independent..

So your opinion is void,,,


wheel,,
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

you misspelled independent..

So your opinion is void,,,


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:



Valid point!

I love ya Bill!

How's the family and your son?
wheelrite
12 years ago

Valid point!

I love ya Bill!

How's the family and your son?

HabanaHoe wrote:



They are really good Bro,,

The son was home for a week from the Navy. Spent time with our daughter and her family. It made me cry when my whole little family was together. It happen less and less..

Hope all is well with you !


wheel,,
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

They are really good Bro,,

The son was home for a week from the Navy. Spent time with our daughter and her family. It made me cry when my whole little family was together. It happen less and less..

Hope all is well with you !


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:



Great to hear my friend! I know your a proud dad!
My family is doing well, adjusting to all the change but all is well! Abby turns 10 this year, Logan just turned 2 and by the grace of GOD Paige and I just celebrated our 12 yr anniversary
wheelrite
12 years ago

Great to hear my friend! I know your a proud dad!
My family is doing well, adjusting to all the change but all is well! Abby turns 10 this year, Logan just turned 2 and by the grace of GOD Paige and I just celebrated our 12 yr anniversary

HabanaHoe wrote:



Fantastic !!!

me and Nurse Terrie celebrate 30 yrs in December,,,

wheel,,
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
You 2 wanna take this to the Craigslist personals? We're trying to discuss crappy cigars here...
wheelrite
12 years ago

You 2 wanna take this to the Craigslist personals? We're trying to discuss crappy cigars here...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Yes,
That's why I graced this topic with MY input and aura,,,

wheel,,
Users browsing this topic