Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
A few years ago I grew out if my desktop and needed to upgrade. Ended up buying a small cabinet from APBT. He was upgrading to a larger cabinet. We met up exchanged the cabinet and had a few smokes. Almost three years later I have outgrown that small cabinet and bought a tower. APBT tells me he needs another cabinet. So, he is getting his old cabinet back. 🇨🇮

Meeting today to herf and get him this small nomadic cabinet. Hope he put on his big boy pants today.....may have a cigar or two to bring him [ram27bat]
SRH1
12 years ago
Please tell Matt Scot says 'hi', AND DON't be a stranger! I know he's busy with school and family, but I miss him on the boards! He's an outstanding BOTL who I had the pleasure of herfing with while on business travel in St. Louis. Please ask him to get in touch at his earliest,

AND......SMACK HIM GOOD.......HE DESERVES A GOOD OLE FASHION WHOOPIN!
reckless
12 years ago
APBT is a good BOTL and missed so smack him for all of us!!
mikey1597
12 years ago
Tell Matt "Hey" from me!
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Tell Matt "Hey" from me!

mikey1597 wrote:




What Mikey said!! 🇨🇮
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Met with matt today and told him that a few of you BOTL said hello. We smoked a stogie and went and had lunch. He now has another small cabinet and said that "all those noobs on cbid hit like a bunch of old women".[sarcasm]

BTW all of you "noobs" I have his addy [jester]
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
sounds like a bombing run for the noobs
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
TZ.....TZZZZZ.....yep you where one if the noobs he mentioned......
frankj1
12 years ago
might be the first time "nomadic" has been used on cigar forums.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Lol maybe I should have used transient? 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic