pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
Has anyone tried an Acid Def Sea? I had one today and really didn't like it. It was like smoking incense. Just want to know what others think of this cigar.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
that's what all acids taste like... do you ever smoke non-infused cigars?
Abrignac
12 years ago
This is like eating a turd and wondering why it tastes like chit.......Go figure.
gryphonms
12 years ago
To really get the full experience of a flavored cigar cut a dog rocket down the middle and fill it with, uh never mind when acids are mentioned I forget that we are talking about cigars.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
pfk - don't let these guys pick on you.................they are really mean...

Send a PM to JadeRose........he is an Acid expert, and President of the Acid Smokers Society (A S S)
As President of A S S, I'm sure he'll be able to negotiate a refund with the outfit that sold you this bad acid............
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
Jade is gonna kill you someday... 😂
pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
It's the first time and last time I will smoke one. It's not a cigar to me and the taste turned my stomach....Yuk!
Abrignac
12 years ago

It's the first time and last time I will smoke one. It's not a cigar to me and the taste turned my stomach....Yuk!

pfk985 wrote:




Admitting you're wrong is the first step in the healing process.
Abrignac
12 years ago

It's the first time and last time I will smoke one. It's not a cigar to me and the taste turned my stomach....Yuk!

pfk985 wrote:




Since you smoked one, I'd guess you new at this. May I suggest you tell us about yourself including your likes and dislikes and perhaps we will take you under our wing and help you through your journey.

Z will be along shortly to offer a hand and accompany you on a walk,

Wheel will request a picture of your broads teats,

Victor will insult you and tell you why you're stupid,

But, all in all we are a helpful lot.
Abrignac
12 years ago
Oops I forgot. Here is a link to the Official Cigarbid FAQ. Lots of great information. You should bookmark this for easy review.

http://tinyurl.com/77f3725 
DrafterX
12 years ago
Have you seen CROS..?? 😕
ZRX1200
12 years ago
pfk985 you should definitely PM jaderose, he really loves getting new guys into his A.S.S club.
05busa
12 years ago
shaun341
12 years ago

pfk985 you should definitely PM jaderose, he really loves getting new guys into his A.S.S club.

ZRX1200 wrote:




he loves new guys in his A.S.S. club but he told me it's going to be more selective now. Too many guys have been in it and quit it i think we're his exact words.
CruzJ
12 years ago
Jeez....tough crowd in here when it comes to Acid's.
05busa
12 years ago
Grumpy ol'Men
spectresquad
12 years ago
You guys are a friggin riot![jester]
05busa
12 years ago
Alot of people try them in the beginning........try booze infused, its not as flowery as the acids
JadeRose
12 years ago

Jade is gonna kill you someday... 😂

opelmanta1900 wrote:














































































































































soon
CruzJ
12 years ago
A buddy gave me one of these the other night. I wasn't impressed with it at all.
Users browsing this topic