kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
5 FFP currently at $139.00 still 4 hours left, DE fanboys out in force!, wow
DCLover
12 years ago
Losing is a sign of weakness. Bid early, bid often.
illinichaser
12 years ago
quit your whining. These are my favorite, and this is the only way I can get them. Haven't even reached my max bid yet . . .


🇨🇮
Abrignac
12 years ago
I was blessed with a box containing 2 Liga Privada Unico Serie A's. At this rate, I'll be able to sell them in a few years and buy a retirement home.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago


This bid was an hour ago so quickie was already up
wheelrite
12 years ago
well,,,,


don't worry about Padron's being yanked from here like the Fuentes,,


wheel,,,

Abrignac
12 years ago


This is not an overbid thread, yet, as it is still below what it can be had for in normal channels.

noobs.......
Abrignac
mikey1597
12 years ago
^^^^^ What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Not that I would pay that much
bassman45
12 years ago
And SOLD for the low price of $172.00
QMPASH
12 years ago
Not really an overbid as some posters have noted. Padrons are expensive, even in an auction. Compare them to the prices the Cubans ask for cigars like the Cohiba Behike and the Bolivar. 😱
bassman45
12 years ago

Not really an overbid as some posters have noted. Padrons are expensive, even in an auction. Compare them to the prices the Cubans ask for cigars like the Cohiba Behike and the Bolivar. 😱

QMPASH wrote:



Not an overbid? I've still got some that I paid somewhere around $16-18 apiece for,not$34![-x
gryphonms
12 years ago
I'll tell my local B&M to charge me double.

[sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic