fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Catsoup? Mayerknees? Mosturds?
kombat96
12 years ago
DE condum called muwat
dharbolt
12 years ago
ZRX1200
12 years ago
What are condoms?
stogiemonger
12 years ago
After some thought, I couldn't think of a way to respond and include "cigars" in my response.

Wrong forum fog! 🌫
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Your pen!s is shaped like a petite cigar......better?
stogiemonger
12 years ago

Your pen!s is shaped like a petite cigar......better?

fishinguitarman wrote:


You didn't have to go and tell everyone. Sheesh!
sd72
12 years ago
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Magnums

sd72 wrote:







and then you woke up....:^o
Abrignac
12 years ago
I'm 1/8 Sioux, so I ride bareback.
bdrizzle
12 years ago
I actually want to know this. I need protection! 3 kids are enough!
danmdevries
12 years ago
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
erjaq
12 years ago
What am I, a sailor?
wheelrite
12 years ago

Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

danmdevries wrote:



Is Mustard is a good organic lube ?
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Been so long i can't even remember.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Seconds- they extends the excitement.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I took a hepatitis test.

I got an A a B and 2 C's, scoreboard!
QMPASH
12 years ago
Condoms??? That's like taking a bath while wearing your socks. [sarcasm]
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Get snipped. A week, or less, of hell for a lifetime of pleasure.
Buckwheat
12 years ago

I actually want to know this. I need protection! 3 kids are enough!

bdrizzle wrote:



Snip, Snip time! 🌫
Users browsing this topic