nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Has anyone tried any of the new smokes from this years IPCPR show?

Some interesting ones I’d like to hear about in particular:

The Norteño by Willy Herrera
Perez-Carrillo La Historia
Oliva Latitude Zero
La Antiguedad by My Father
Camacho Ecuador
H. Upmann Media Noche
JOYA Red by Joya de Nicaragua
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
Boutique Blends La Boheme
CAO Colombia
Nat Sherman Epoca
Jericho Hill by Crown Heads rolled at MF
shaun341
12 years ago
Haven't tried any but I thought the la antiguedad was available already.
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
crgcpro
12 years ago
Excited about the Norteno but none of the others.
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
^ Even the Boutique Blends La Boheme? I know nothing about them, but lots of buzz.
crgcpro
12 years ago
Haven't seen one. When Rahul gets them in, I'm sure I'll try one.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
oliva latitude zero is at the mothership I believe...
reckless
12 years ago

Has anyone tried any of the new smokes from this years IPCPR show?

Some interesting ones I’d like to hear about in particular:

The Norteño by Willy Herrera
Perez-Carrillo La Historia
Oliva Latitude Zero
La Antiguedad by My Father
Camacho Ecuador
H. Upmann Media Noche
JOYA Red by Joya de Nicaragua
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
Boutique Blends La Boheme
CAO Colombia
Nat Sherman Epoca

nolen wrote:


I had the toro La Anti it was ok I liked the MF TAA better
And you left off Jericho Hill by crown heads rolled at MF which got great reviews which I ordered a box of from our buddy mentioned above...... :-"
mikey1597
12 years ago

Haven't seen one. When Rahul gets them in, I'm sure I'll try one.

crgcpro wrote:




Hey Bart, Next time you see Rahul tell him Mike in Waco says "Hi"
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I had the toro La Anti it was ok I liked the MF TAA better
And you left off Jericho Hill by crown heads rolled at MF which got great reviews which I ordered a box of from our buddy mentioned above...... :-"

reckless wrote:



fixed
tonygraz
12 years ago
What ! No mention of the Rolls Royce entrees ?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Picked up a box of nunchucks. Looking forward to cracking em. Think I'll rest em a bit first
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Picked up a box of nunchucks. Looking forward to cracking em. Think I'll rest em a bit first

Puffnstuff79 wrote:


Made by Moya Ruiz, and produced at Erik Espinosa's factory... could be a pretty good ceeegar.
HabanaHoe
12 years ago

Has anyone tried any of the new smokes from this years IPCPR show?

Some interesting ones I’d like to hear about in particular:

The Norteño by Willy Herrera <--- very good! Going to be the new HTF Unicorn
Perez-Carrillo La Historia <---- buddy tried and said it was ok, nothing special
Oliva Latitude Zero
La Antiguedad by My Father <---- not new, but a great smoke! CG is best format! The new MF Connie is good as well
Camacho Ecuador <------- not new either. Excellent smoke and priced well
H. Upmann Media Noche
JOYA Red by Joya de Nicaragua <---- softer side of JDN.
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo <---- amazing!
Boutique Blends La Boheme <---- waiting to find out as well
CAO Colombia
Nat Sherman Epoca <---- not new eitger. Solid smoke, over priced.
Jericho Hill by Crown Heads rolled at MF <---- tried and I have a box coming next week

nolen wrote:



Here's a few you left off lol
LFD - Chapter 2
La Sirena - Oceano
Illusione - EJJC
La Palina - Black Label
Ortega - Serie D Black
1502 - This Is Nicaragua
Surrogate - Satin Glove
Surrogates - Cracker Crumbs
Padilla - Cava
Illusione - Fume D' Amour
La Aroma De Cuba - Noblesse
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Made by Moya Ruiz, and produced at Erik Espinosa's factory... could be a pretty good ceeegar.

nolen wrote:



I don't want to get over hyped and let down but the buzz on them is that they are intense in body and tons of flavor. Warnings about not standing up too quickly after smoking one. I think with even bringing my cigar smoking down to two a day on most days is going to stop any wobbling at the legs.

Has the Norteno hit the market yet? If so, I'm already coming up blank on my searches.
shaun341
12 years ago
It hasn't hit shelves yet I believe but I would guess Lancaster to be right about them being the next cigar people fall over themselves to get.
Users browsing this topic