Abrignac
12 years ago
Carl meet Shaun. Shaun meet Carl.

In Carl's mind Shaun is a cheapskate because he thinks Shaun should not store his premium cigars with kitty litter.

Shaun feels like it's none of Carl's business how he stores his cigars.

Shaun believes that all silica is created equally and thus it doesn't matter how something is labeled because it's ok to re-purpose things.

Carl doesn't see it that way. If it's meant for a cat, then by god let the pussies use it.

Shaun and Carl were last seen hand in hand in the lobby of the local Comfort Suites. Perhaps they are going to get a room.

🐴
cacman
12 years ago
I freakin hate kitty litter!!!
Phfffft!!!
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Meh...one fool was calling them "sticks"...who cares what that idiot thinks!
DrafterX
12 years ago
My puppy-dog loves a good stick.... 😟
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

My puppy-dog loves a good stick.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




As a dog SHOULD!
gryphonms
12 years ago
My puppy dogs are ambitious.
Stick=good
Large branch=better
Why won't this tree move?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
That was a nice story Anthony. I really enjoyed the seemless flow of your vernacular. I hope to hear the end soon. Does Shaun **** Carl or does Carl tell Shaun to go **** himself. The suspense is tremendous.
propeller
12 years ago
Why can't we call cigars sticks? Just curious. I mean some call them dog rockets so why not sticks?

Like many things I just don't get it.......
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Well, following along with the typical thread jacking.. Shaun and Carl fun to sticks...

Seems to me, smoking a cigar is different than smoking a stick.

:-k


heheh... j/k.

shaun341
12 years ago

I freakin hate kitty litter!!!
Phfffft!!!

cacman wrote:




You know what's funny is I don't care for cats. I will never have one as a pet.
DrafterX
12 years ago

You know what's funny is I don't care for cats. I will never have one as a pet.

shaun341 wrote:




my wife has one... it's really pretty cool tho as far as cats go.. it doesn't have a litter box.. goes out thru the doggie door as it pleases.. I couldn't begin to count all the critters it's killed over the years.. the only bad part is sometimes the dead croters get brought into the house to be eaten... 🤦
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

Meh...one fool was calling them "sticks"...who cares what that idiot thinks!

DrMaddVibe wrote:



I do it just for you cry baby...
reckless
12 years ago
Kitty litter rules and drafters puppy drools
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
I have a long schlong
shaun341
12 years ago

my wife has one... it's really pretty cool tho as far as cats go.. it doesn't have a litter box.. goes out thru the doggie door as it pleases.. I couldn't begin to count all the critters it's killed over the years.. the only bad part is sometimes the dead croters get brought into the house to be eaten... 🤦

DrafterX wrote:




Not having a litter box in the house is a bonus. I am a dog person though just never cared for cats. Have a Brussel Griffon and he is a handfull, to smart for his own good.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Not having a litter box in the house is a bonus. I am a dog person though just never cared for cats. Have a Brussel Griffon and he is a handfull, to smart for his own good.

shaun341 wrote:



Is it neurotic like a bichon frise?
shaun341
12 years ago
Not real familiar with those but he thinks he is smarter then I am. Whenever he wants something he isn't allowed to have or do he will try to trick me or sneak around it like a child. He is a good dog just a handfull. Loves my daughter to death also so that is cool to.
tonygraz
12 years ago
I've grown to like cats. They are independent and pretty easy to care for. Not a big fan of used kitty litter tho.
edin508
12 years ago
Shawn and Carl are playing tummy sticks in kitty litter.


Oh my. 😟
sd72
12 years ago
No, not tummy sticks!!!
Users browsing this topic