defcon365
12 years ago
I just smoked my last two that I have been aging for the past couple years, and they were fantastic when aged.

Very Disappointed CI and Cigar Bid doesn't carry these anymore... Please bring these back!

To you fellow CI & CB Veterans, are there any out there that are comparable to Castle Hall?
danmdevries
12 years ago
While they very likely may resurrect the band/name, the blend im sure is gone.
defcon365
12 years ago

While they very likely may resurrect the band/name, the blend im sure is gone.

danmdevries wrote:




😢
tonygraz
12 years ago
You gotta be kidding ! I think I have one left in my yard gar collection. I've smoked a bundle of robustos and found them to be less than yard gars. I know I've smoked some churchills and have one ready to smoke while doing yard work. Haven't enjoyed any yet.
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Justin Timberlake brought sexy back...you should call him.
gryphonms
12 years ago
Castle Hall is a cheap Gurkha, enough said.
defcon365
12 years ago

Castle Hall is a cheap Gurkha, enough said.

gryphonms wrote:



And a darn good one at that!
Propadope61
12 years ago
I still have most of a box left
Users browsing this topic