crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I haven't really seen anything worth buying from here in over 2 years but the Undercrown weekend deal is a good one and I grabbed 4 boxes!

Check it out if you're an Undercrown fan.

[ci]
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Wow, that is a pretty good deal with the extra 15 for $10
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
They didn't list what the 15 were so I figured they were Turds and passed.

Got two boxes of Corona Viva and two boxes or Robbies though.

Pro
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Better get another credit card, and brave Wally-World for a new cooler this afternoon!
shaun341
12 years ago
Those are good prices
robertsccr5
12 years ago

They didn't list what the 15 were so I figured they were Turds and passed.

Got two boxes of Corona Viva and two boxes or Robbies though.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



The 15 are in the pictures.

3 each of

La vieja habana conn
Undercrown Robs
JDN Antano
JDN Dark Antano
MUWAT

If you passed up these for $10, I'd be calling back. The UC and MUWAT alone are worth $25-30
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

They didn't list what the 15 were so I figured they were Turds and passed.

Got two boxes of Corona Viva and two boxes or Robbies though.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



the picture is up...

3 UC's
3 Muwats
3 JDN Antanos
3 JDN Dark Antanos
3 La Vieja Habana
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I couldn't see the picture earlier. I can see it now so I emailed them to add 4 samplers to the order. Hopefully they will.

Pro
danmdevries
12 years ago
Yup, They got me for a box of coronas as well.

ETA: Cbid got me too, went drunken underbidding a few nights ago and won a few things at awesome deals.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Yup! I snagged a box of coronas and the sampler for $10 more.

Nice dealio!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I emailed them and they added 4 samplers to my order. Quick response and great service from the team here!
tonygraz
12 years ago
I was quite tempted, but still strong enough to hold on the wagon.
danmdevries
12 years ago

I was quite tempted, but still strong enough to hold on the wagon.

tonygraz wrote:



There's still time. :-"
Panama Red1
12 years ago
I placed an order with Thom's son cigar co. one month ago, 4 fivers,, they have shipped 2 at different times, say that the next 5er is on its way, no idea when the last one will be delivered.. Never had a problem like this with CIGARBID, or CI.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

I placed an order with Thom's son cigar co. one month ago, 4 fivers,, they have shipped 2 at different times, say that the next 5er is on its way, no idea when the last one will be delivered.. Never had a problem like this with CIGARBID, or CI.

Panama Red1 wrote:




Ya, wait until they start arbitrarily sending you cigars and charging your cc. Just wait, it'll happen.
soljazbo
12 years ago

Ya, wait until they start arbitrarily sending you cigars and charging your cc. Just wait, it'll happen.

knokmdwn wrote:



It will happen. sent me a box of Gurkas a few yrs back, I sent them back, they put the money back on my card. Then I start getting another bill, for the box I sent back. It went to collection and I had to dispute it, took me almost a yr to get it resolved.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
I so almost picked up some coronas, but then realized I have like 4 boxes of Cubans in flight and a split going on....I really don't need to buy more....
jnichols
12 years ago
Ya bassurd Bart ! There went another $125.00
Burner02
12 years ago

Ya, wait until they start arbitrarily sending you cigars and charging your cc. Just wait, it'll happen.

knokmdwn wrote:






+1
rumraider
12 years ago
I was hoping you guys would confirm the Undercrowns and sampler were good deals. "I jump in it (said with Russian accent)" for two boxes and two samplers and was hoping it wasn't some deal being offered to get rid of a bad batch or something. Plus the free Obsidian white noise half coronas made the deal irresistible 🙂
Users browsing this topic