CelticBomber
12 years ago
Casa Magna Robusto
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Camacho Havana Monarca
TooBad
12 years ago
going to 2nd Mayorga High Octane
Only fancy 27 box I can think of
illinichaser
12 years ago

going to 2nd Mayorga High Octane
Only fancy 27 box I can think of

TooBad wrote:




Now that is just odd. . .


Just 1 post ever, and this is it?

#-o
desolbones
12 years ago
Really is TooBad, that makes the 3rd correct guess, could offer a consolation prize if an address should appear (PM). Bear was the 2nd winner. Mayorga High Octane was the answer. Congratulations to Jeremy and Adrian, Illinoischaser and Big_bear respectively. Now if TooBad would own up. Adrian if you'd PM your address it will be appreciated.
Its all done but the shipping!
illinichaser
12 years ago
Thanks again for the contest Greg!!


Glad someone else finally chimed in with the correct answer. It was killing me knowing, and not being able to make too many snarky comments, for fear I would give it away!

🇨🇮
desolbones
12 years ago
Was afraid it'd take a picture of the box......lucky I didn't forget what I started this out with, be rough to explain why ya had folks guessing and couldn't remember the answer. I really hope TooBad will own up......I do great consolation.
davesonkin
12 years ago
Oliva Master Blends 3
kittylitterFTW
12 years ago

Oliva Master Blends 3

davesonkin wrote:




know where I can get any of these?


I really like em.
TooBad
12 years ago
used to be TooTall. Lost my password and got pissed/quiet. Still around every once in a while.
Mlevalley
12 years ago

know where I can get any of these?


I really like em.

kittylitterFTW wrote:




I have 7~8 of them.

Wanna set up a trade?
dharbolt
12 years ago
Haha dont worry about that kitty he just funning
Mlevalley
12 years ago

Haha dont worry about that kitty he just funning

dharbolt wrote:



Oh...

Alrighty then.
desolbones
12 years ago
9114999944238583601584 and 9114999944238583601591 to NC and La respectively, both have Thur. 8/28 ETA.
Enjoy!
Big_Bear
Big_Bear
12 years ago
WOW!

I got mine in today!

I'm new to cigars so I don't even know what these are.

Greg, wanna help out?



.
illinichaser
12 years ago

Notes,
What I know about 'em.....
Cabiguan- box date 12 May 09, OR?
Unbanded Cigar- bought a crate, was told it was "Cigar One" 1 out of 20 was plugged
Rodriguez-Mano a Negro, about 1 year
Mayorga- High Octane, still strong, had to purge at 11/2- 2" to finish
Namakubi-Papi Chulo, size discontinued
ENJOY!

desolbones wrote:



So this is what Greg tells me about the cigars he was sending.

I thought when I saw this, wow, what a generous nice price.


Here is what Greg sent. .


Cabiguan- box date 12 May 09, OR?
Unbanded Cigar- bought a crate, was told it was "Cigar One" 1 out of 20 was pluggedx2
Rodriguez-Mano a Negro, about 1 year
Mayorga- High Octane, still strong, had to purge at 11/2- 2" to finishx3neat inner sleeve for them though
Namakubi-Papi Chulo, size discontinuedx2


🐴 🐴 🐴

Thanks Greg, this was way over the top.


desolbones
12 years ago
^ That just about covers what I know about 'em. I've enjoyed all of 'em, the Cigar One is my current favorite change up smoke medium body & good flavor.
Why don't tell me whatcha think of 'em.
Hope ya both ENJOY them
Users browsing this topic