youngra
11 years ago
So what happens with a tie? Chit!!!!!!
chazbo
11 years ago
Are you freakin kidding me#-o Seattle at home couldn't beat Romo and the cowgirls! REALLY
erjaq
11 years ago
Looks like Craig just won, congrats!
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Wow!! Does this man lose anything? Congrats on the splendors of war Craig!!
youngra
11 years ago
A tie is a win I guess (or not a loss) - we're still alive and in for week 7!! Down to 3.........
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Should've checked before commenting.
erjaq
11 years ago
Huh? I've never seen that before in a survivor league.
stinger88
11 years ago
That's my Bengals. F'ing everything up.
stinger88
11 years ago
LetsRock, my ante should be there Tuesday.
LetsRock
11 years ago

Looks like Craig just won, congrats!

erjaq wrote:




Correct - a - mundo!!! Craig has won Survivor for the second straight year.

Craig - I will gather your winnings and bring them over at some point.

All - I need to go back and check who has and hasnt paid. If you havent paid please make my life easier and let me know and I can give your Craigs addy to get them out.

Hope everyone had fun!!
LetsRock
11 years ago

A tie is a win I guess (or not a loss) - we're still alive and in for week 7!! Down to 3.........

youngra wrote:



Looks like not according to Yahoo. I think the object of the this pool is win and move on, a lose or a tie isnt a win.
illinichaser
11 years ago

Correct - a - mundo!!! Craig has won Survivor for the second straight year.

Craig - I will gather your winnings and bring them over at some point.

All - I need to go back and check who has and hasnt paid. If you havent paid please make my life easier and let me know and I can give your Craigs addy to get them out.

Hope everyone had fun!!

LetsRock wrote:




I haven't paid.

I have Craig's addy. . .
LetsRock
11 years ago

I haven't paid.

I have Craig's addy. . .

illinichaser wrote:



Thank you Jeremy.
youngra
11 years ago
Congrats Craig!! Strange day yesterday......... but a fun season!!

Thanks Ron for running it!

RY
chazbo
11 years ago
LetsRock I owe, pm me craig's addy please.
Thanks for the contest=d>
Chazbo
LetsRock
11 years ago

LetsRock I owe, pm me craig's addy please.
Thanks for the contest=d>
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



Thanks Chazbo...I wil PM you his addy.
csiegels
11 years ago
Fun contest ... thanks again Ron for all your efforts running this one.

Will post a picture of the winnings once they all arrive.

Cheers!

LetsRock
11 years ago

LetsRock, my ante should be there Tuesday.

stinger88 wrote:



Received today David...thank you!

Anyone else not accounted for?
Users browsing this topic