LetsRock
12 years ago
clickbangdead
12 years ago
I'm in, I'm usually out by... Oh...week 4, but count me in!
LetsRock
12 years ago

I'm in, I'm usually out by... Oh...week 4, but count me in!

clickbangdead wrote:




you got it, please send me your email address.
whizzy1
12 years ago
My ante flew today with some other sticks tagging along.
erjaq
12 years ago
I can send my ante as well, but I need an addy.
LetsRock
12 years ago
All..if you need my addy for the buy in please pm me..thank.

Any more players?
reckless
12 years ago

All..if you need my addy for the buy in please pm me..thank.

Any more players?

LetsRock wrote:


All antes go to you then you ship? Please PM addy Ron.
LetsRock
12 years ago
Well in the past there was always a concern about some noobs paying up but shouldnt be an issue with this group. With that said it looks like some have already started sending antes to me so I will pm you my addy
stinger88
12 years ago
I will send if you would like but I know I am good for a pay up at the end. Just let me know.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
I'll happily send my ante now, just Pm me the addy.
LetsRock
12 years ago
LetsRock
12 years ago
Whatever you prefer stinger
erjaq
12 years ago
By the way, if anybody wants to join a non-cigar prize survivor league, let me know. I've been in one for 5 years now that usually has 800 people or so. $20 per entry, 1st place is over $14,000 (the guy who runs it takes a small percentage). Anyway, PM me if you're interested.
LetsRock
12 years ago
topped....so far we have 11.

Antes and some extra goodies for the commish received from gumby and whizzy....thank you fellas!!!!!!!!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Sent out packages today and forgot this one. I'll ship it in the next couple days
LetsRock
12 years ago

Sent out packages today and forgot this one. I'll ship it in the next couple days

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




Sounds good...thank you
illinichaser
12 years ago
resend me the invite, I think I deleted it.
grege93
12 years ago
Send me an invite as well.🇨🇮 [email protected]
LetsRock
12 years ago

resend me the invite, I think I deleted it.

illinichaser wrote:



sent
LetsRock
12 years ago

Send me an invite as well.🇨🇮 [email protected]

grege93 wrote:



sent
Users browsing this topic