CHRISGERMO
11 years ago
Has anyone else smoked these? I snagged 10 of these on Cbid Jan27,2014 for $16. I then proceeded to store these in a cedar cigar box in a monster coolerdor, and forgot about them until a week ago. Am smoking the second one now.
The full sized Beasts that I've won for $2-3 each( 5 packs) pale in comparison to these in flavor and strength. I know that GURKHA is not a beloved marque to most on this forum, however, I hope someone knows where these can be found now. I can't find anyone who is selling these.
opelmanta1900
11 years ago
these r actually illusione rothschilds... someone was supposed to reband some ron mexicos with gurkha bands and they accidentally grabbed the illusiones instead...
robertsccr5
11 years ago
I didn't even know they made that size. I enjoy the Beast line. Even if you find them anywhere else, the MSRP is probably absurdly ridiculous.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

these r actually illusione rothschilds... someone was supposed to reband some ron mexicos with gurkha bands and they accidentally grabbed the illusiones instead...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I really hope you are trolling. If not, what a score! Haven't had a bad illusione yet, and to get them at internet Gurkha pricing =p~
QMPASH
11 years ago

I really hope you are trolling. If not, what a score! Haven't had a bad illusione yet, and to get them at internet Gurkha pricing =p~

Bur wrote:


The first Illusone I ever smoked (some time ago) left a really foul taste in my mouth. I have smoked them from time-to-time and, except for that first one, I really liked them. A bit too rich for my taste on a regular basis however. Padrons and Illusiones are on my permanent "wish list." 🇨🇮
tonygraz
11 years ago
As one of the few here that like (some) Gurkha's, I have yet to smoke a beast of any size. It is interesting that different sizes and shapes of the same cigar are so different in taste. To be sure as to what the Rothchild Beast is, send one to Opelmanta. He doesn't smoke cigars, he just dissects them.
Users browsing this topic