Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

ummm Waldo...beware

engletl wrote:



Oh chit. Even the Mad Bomber is warning you. Nice knowing you, Waldo.
itsawaldo
11 years ago
^thanks for the condolences Bur!


ummm Waldo...beware

engletl wrote:




Weather permitting I land at MDW about 5, should home around 7. Mess around with the bride, unpack and will be able to check my office by 8!

I look forward to this!

Let you guys know what I find.

Thanks in advance.
mikey1597
11 years ago
I bet you find an azz whoppin
itsawaldo
11 years ago

I bet you find an azz whoppin

mikey1597 wrote:




Haha kinda sorta. More the sorta!

Not only some creole Jambalaya mix!, but an almost full box of CAO America Monuments!
Nice stuff!

My son, knowing a bit, lol, about cigars and humidors had opened the box and arranged the beauties in the most beguiling manner! What I'm saying, thanks to him I can try one tomorrow.

What a good young man, what a nice prize award with more than enough interest.

Thanks much!!

Waldo
robertsccr5
11 years ago
=d>
Great job Todd! Thanks again!
itsawaldo
11 years ago

=d>
Great job Todd! Thanks again!

robertsccr5 wrote:



Yes Todd did great, I just looked in on them before retiring for the night!
Thanks again.
Users browsing this topic