BigCfor3
11 years ago
Hey everyone! I am still alive, sorry to have been absent for so long. With a baby at home and my practice browsing ole Cbid hasn't happened much. But hey here I am. Hope everyone is doing well. We got a spring Herf in the plans yet at Jule's and Grumpy's yet!?

Dr. BigC
11 years ago

Hey everyone! I am still alive, sorry to have been absent for so long. With a baby at home and my practice browsing ole Cbid hasn't happened much. But hey here I am. Hope everyone is doing well. We got a spring Herf in the plans yet at Jule's and Grumpy's yet!?

Dr. BigC

BigCfor3 wrote:



Now we just need an ARN and WT sighting ....=;

c3s
boileremt
11 years ago
Quick howdy all!

Been working 120+hr weeks lately. All good, just crazy. I had a couple hours spare so I thought I would pop in. Hope everyone is keeping warm. Looks like some of you up north are in for another round of fluffy stuff. 🤦

I am not sure on a herf date yet, but we do want to have one. We miss all y'all.

Try to stay out of trouble, at least until we all meet up again!

love,

boiler and grumpie🍺
11 years ago
Anyone up to meet up in Jackson (any shop) in the not too distant future? Might get a tad warmer by mid-March and I am determined to be on the golf course on March 15th!! =d> 😳

HERFON!

c3s
gonesledn
11 years ago
How bout a Gonesledn sighting?
11 years ago

How bout a Gonesledn sighting?

gonesledn wrote:



With all this snow, we just assumed that the name fit to a "T" ....=;

Good to see you on the "boreds" Wes!


c3s
gonesledn
11 years ago
Lol. Sittin in my recliner and figured i would pop in. Miss you guys! I dont get on the boreds much. If a herf comes up.... tEXT me!!!!!

Hope all is well with you all!
boileremt
11 years ago
OMG, Turdblossom!

Whoa! Boy howdy do we ever miss you, ya azzhat!🍺
kombat96
11 years ago
How's April 9th @ Jenuwines in Sterling heights sound?
hinzna
11 years ago
I think I know someone that works there....




I'm in.
kombat96
11 years ago

I think I know someone that works there....




I'm in.

hinzna wrote:


Noop
hinzna
11 years ago
11 years ago
I'll try to make that, but, it is golf season! .... FORE!! 🌫


c3s
boileremt
11 years ago
Prop and the Moose Manor gang are both headed to Mistersnippi that weekend. Otherwise, that sounds awesome.
kombat96
11 years ago
Wrong date meant to say the 11th of april.


Yeah I figured that moose. The Michigan crew will virtual herf here.
kombat96
11 years ago
Ttt

April 11th, Jenuwines in sterling heights around 1 pm.
boileremt
11 years ago
Virtual Herf! Whoop whoop! We will smoke one down south for all y'all that can't make it.
DD1700
11 years ago
I think I'm in!!!
11 years ago
WTH is Sterling Heights? 🤔


There's a hold up in Detroit,
The Joe has broken out in fights.
There's a traffic jam in Lansing
That's backed up to Sterling Heights.
There's a Wombat short a smoke,
I think I'm gonna croak,
Car 54, Where Are You?

c3s
kombat96
11 years ago
Ken that there is funny stuff.
Users browsing this topic