Propadope61
11 years ago
I was there yesterday and didn't see komat anywhere.went to Gander mountain after
hinzna
11 years ago
Prop, come in Thursday through sunday. That's where I work.
11 years ago
gonna try to be there but if it is in the 60's golf may win out.

BTW - PM me an addy someone ....🍺

c3s
hinzna
11 years ago
kombat96
11 years ago

I was there yesterday and didn't see komat anywhere.went to Gander mountain after

Propadope61 wrote:




I seen ya. I just ducked into the back so you couldn't see me.
11 years ago

Pm sent

hinzna wrote:




Got it! Thanks!

🌫
11 years ago
Well, 140 miles each way, isn't going to work for me 😣 ..... LMK if any of you visit Jackson, Okemos or even Ann Arbor.

Have a great time! 🍺


c3s
kombat96
11 years ago
Ken , we plan on 1 around those areas also. Trina to be fair on the driving for each group.

Eastsiders we need to car pool.
11 years ago
Understand, David. I was looking forward to the Herf and to meeting some new BOTL, but the drive is just too far and I'm getting too old..... 🌫

Look forward to seeing everyone in the not to distant future!

HERFON!

🇨🇮


c3s
kombat96
11 years ago
TTT

Who might be showing

Kombat
Sd72
Chazz
t33bone
11 years ago

Understand, David. I was looking forward to the Herf and to meeting some new BOTL, but the drive is just too far and I'm getting too old..... 🌫

Look forward to seeing everyone in the not to distant future!

HERFON!

🇨🇮


c3s

Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:



Get to Cincy and we'll handle the drive from here.=d>
kombat96
11 years ago
Ttt

April 11th. Jenuwines 1pm
11 years ago

Get to Cincy and we'll handle the drive from here.=d>

t33bone wrote:



Hah! Maybe I need to put Cincy on my travel list ..... 🤔


c3s
DD1700
11 years ago

TTT

Who might be showing

Kombat
Sd72
Chazz

kombat96 wrote:


Im in for sure.Me and 3-4 others.
kombat96
11 years ago
Good turn out 8 of us in total.
Great time. Thanks to dd and crew, chazz for making the drive.
sd72
11 years ago
Um, I drove too.
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Um, I drove too.

sd72 wrote:




You clearly don't rate Steve.....lol

Glad ya's had a good time and turnout, wish I could have made it
kombat96
11 years ago
You drove 12 minutes. Dink
DD1700
11 years ago
Definitely a great time.Nice to meet some new BOTL and see old friends,Even you dink LOL!!!!Thanks again!!!
reckless
11 years ago

You drove 12 minutes. Dink

kombat96 wrote:


Thats 10 min further than usual so suck it
Users browsing this topic