hinzna
11 years ago
Nice to see/meet you all. Hope you enjoyed your time there.
lou2row
11 years ago
Sorry I couldn't make the trip. Been having pain still from the surgery felt it best to hang at home and recoop. Glad you all had a good time; hopefully next one we can all get together. 🍺
11 years ago
Road trip!! 🌫

c3s
BigCfor3
11 years ago
Just got back from the Masters! Was a great Sunday with lots of beer and a Cohiba Siglo II from my good buddy C3S! Thanks for those smokes, made the day just that much more epic! I hope to return there one day, but time will tell.

Dr. BigC
11 years ago
Hey Dr. C! Welcome back! Hope to see you at the next Herf!

🇨🇮


c3s
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hinzna was there? Did we meet? Or was I gone already?
hinzna
11 years ago
I think I might have missed ya. That's where I work so I was coming in for my shift. Stop in sometime on the weekends!
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Hey Dr. C! Welcome back! Hope to see you at the next Herf!

🇨🇮


c3s

Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:




Thinkin mebbe Dr. C just otta host one here soon.....Oh Caleb :-"
BigCfor3
11 years ago
Lol. I don't have the sweet location set in the woods with a huge garage like Jules and Grumpy. Once I get a place in the country I'll host one for sure though, just give me 5-10 years.
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Lol. I don't have the sweet location set in the woods with a huge garage like Jules and Grumpy. Once I get a place in the country I'll host one for sure though, just give me 5-10 years.

BigCfor3 wrote:




Dude, it's NOT the setting or amount of acres......it's The Brotherhood that makes it work!!!!

5-10 yrs.......**** alot of us be dead by then. lol

How the heck are you anyway?
11 years ago
^ Ditto that .... except for me, I'll still be lurking about ....

c3s
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Sorry i ahve been mia for a while. Life went seriously sideway for a minute. Hope everyone is doing well. Stay smoky my friends
Propadope61
11 years ago
Do we need some ammo therapy?
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Prop yes we do
11 years ago
Asthma has been killing me - haven't had a smoke for a week now, and only a few for past 3 weeks. May have to move to Arizona if this keeps up!

Counting on being in better health in time for the next HERF!!

🌫


c3s
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Wow i have been mia for a while. Life has gone pretty sideways ....well more like upside down and backwards. Hope everyone is doing well. Stay smoky my friends........and we need a herf!!!!!!
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Wow i have been mia for a while. Life has gone pretty sideways ....well more like upside down and backwards. Hope everyone is doing well. Stay smoky my friends........and we need a herf!!!!!!

chazz wrote:




Chazz!!! Nice to see ya post bros. I'm sorry to hear life is throwing you curve balls....feel free to PM if you'd like to chat. I like Props idea of a herf w/ some lead throwing in for good measure.
t33bone
11 years ago

Asthma has been killing me - haven't had a smoke for a week now, and only a few for past 3 weeks. May have to move to Arizona if this keeps up!

Counting on being in better health in time for the next HERF!!

🌫


c3s

Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:



kinda torn here. I have a plan to possibly move there in 6 to 6 years. POSSIBLY

Now if you go and I do not, I will be torn and will miss knowing you are here to herf with. On the other hand, you gotta do what you gotta do to hang around a long as possible.

Miss u all


Tuck
11 years ago

kinda torn here. I have a plan to possibly move there in 6 to 6 years. POSSIBLY

Now if you go and I do not, I will be torn and will miss knowing you are here to herf with. On the other hand, you gotta do what you gotta do to hang around a long as possible.

Miss u all


Tuck

t33bone wrote:




Actually, if we move to Arizona or parts unknown, won't be for another 5-6 years when my wife, Barb, retires. 🤔

Just got work that I will be heading back to Tuba City sometime next week for a 3 month gig. 🌫 At least this time, my timing is a bit better as the weather will be a tad cooler. First trip back home will be around Labor Day. 🍺

HERFON my brothers and sisters!

🇨🇮

c3s
t33bone
11 years ago

Actually, if we move to Arizona or parts unknown, won't be for another 5-6 years when my wife, Barb, retires. 🤔

Just got work that I will be heading back to Tuba City sometime next week for a 3 month gig. 🌫 At least this time, my timing is a bit better as the weather will be a tad cooler. First trip back home will be around Labor Day. 🍺

HERFON my brothers and sisters!

🇨🇮

c3s

Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:


Heck, maybe we'll move out there at the same dayum time? LOL
Users browsing this topic