charliebarr
11 years ago
Ryan.....That was the nice version of wat I was trying to say...thanks
+1000000000000
Wunky
11 years ago
You guys have clearly bought into the lines fed to you by the military-industrial complex. I've known plenty of men and women in the military, active duty and retired. My dad was in the military for 6 years. He's a fine guy but there's absolutely nothing special about people in the military and there's certainly nothing that makes them worthy of getting free stuff.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Your best idea is maybe hood rats or wanna b gansters .com.This obviously is wrong place for you...I myself buy into nothing .....and ppl die for our freedom ..Non arguable fact You obviously don't have the brain capacity to get this..I also am semi anti government but again...I respect ppl who earn it...bottom line.....I suggest another forum....Yep
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago

You guys have clearly bought into the lines fed to you by the military-industrial complex. I've known plenty of men and women in the military, active duty and retired. My dad was in the military for 6 years. He's a fine guy but there's absolutely nothing special about people in the military and there's certainly nothing that makes them worthy of getting free stuff.

Wunky wrote:



Hundreds of years worth of men and woman have died for you so you can have a breath in your body to bad mouth them. Your father must be proud. Go away. Make room for someone who does give a Faulk.

Blocking Wunky's non-respecting azz now!
charliebarr
11 years ago
Thx for block reminder.....have never used,thought of it,but will now...I need not buy into this punks useless bull****ttt.....So I hope you fullfill your destiny in your mamas basemant knitting a dress for your panzy non appreciative ,obviously ,self destructive azzzzzz...I hope u have all the luck in the world........collecting pennies on the street corner selling ur punk azzz..Hopefully u do understand I hope to never hear your extremely useless lips move again ...Saving us from this conversation of your very limited personal views,which by the way is completely self centered,on anything past wunky is cool....You are an idiot in its truest form....good day girl
I'm Batman
11 years ago
Hey Wunky, maybe you should join the ISIS forums, they'd love these ridiculous post of yours. You've made it clear you do not like or at least don't respect the men and women that have served and still serve this great country.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Is this clear enough language for all????named Wunk the punk
I'm sure I can explain further in Virginia
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
What's Wombat gonna bid on tonight.

We should set up a pick. And make bets

charliebarr
11 years ago
Great idea away from this ded thread...
99cobra2881
11 years ago

Meh, "troops" work less, make a better living and have better retirement options than I do. They should be sending me cigars. I met a drunk "troop" at a bar about a month ago. He was going on and on about how everybody in the place should be "thankful to him" that he "risks his life every day" to "keep them free." The guy worked at a desk somewhere, hadn't been overseas in years. Most egocentric prick I'd ever met.

Wunky wrote:




So they should have less for defending your freedom you ****-ing ungrateful prick?
Wunky
11 years ago
Well, while you guys may believe in the military, you certainly don't believe in the First Amendment.

Can't say I'm all that surprised. ;)

Anyway, back to the thread... I'm not sure which is worse to "win," the Brick house maduro or ANY Xikar cigar.
tonygraz
11 years ago
And you want to suppress everyone else's 1st amendment rights- you are a moron.
gryphonms
11 years ago
No feeding trolls. Can't you read the sign?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

No feeding trolls. Can't you read the sign?

gryphonms wrote:



But I bought a bag of troll food!

🍿
Wunky
11 years ago

And you want to suppress everyone else's 1st amendment rights- you are a moron.

tonygraz wrote:

Huh? I'm not calling anyone names or telling them to leave based upon their opinions. You guys are. Take a look in the mirror. You're the enemy :)
Look in the mirror. You are what's wrong with this country. [gonzo]
tonygraz
11 years ago
I wonder what it's like living in Wunky World ?
I'm Batman
11 years ago
You may not have called anyone names, but you did insult us the whole way. You're the one who needs to look in the mirror. I'm done.

Now back to business. Where were y'all?
themunmypaw
11 years ago
Took about 3 posts for me to block this azzhole. Might be a record.
Wunky
11 years ago

You may not have called anyone names, but you did insult us the whole way.

I'm Batman wrote:

How did I insult you? I stated my opinion, which is that troops have it better than I do and that IMHO they don't deserve free stuff and therefore I'd rather throw out my crappy sticks than send them to people in the military.

What do you care? Why did everyone suddenly get all butthurt? It makes no rational sense. If you want to send your cigars to troops, or orphans, or lawyers, or actors, or you want to light 'em all up in a big bonfire... go for it. I don't give a rat's ass what you do.

That's the problem with this world.. everybody's trying to pressure others via words or guns into doing what they want them to do. You guys are no exception and it's shameful.
99cobra2881
11 years ago

How did I insult you? I stated my opinion, which is that troops have it better than I do and that IMHO they don't deserve free stuff and therefore I'd rather throw out my crappy sticks than send them to people in the military.

What do you care? Why did everyone suddenly get all butthurt? It makes no rational sense. If you want to send your cigars to troops, or orphans, or lawyers, or actors, or you want to light 'em all up in a big bonfire... go for it. I don't give a rat's ass what you do.

That's the problem with this world.. everybody's trying to pressure others via words or guns into doing what they want them to do. You guys are no exception and it's shameful.

Wunky wrote:




Quoted for stupidity fact checking.

Fine don't support the troops. You are a liberal I can tell. Anti gun anti military and anytime anyone disagrees with your point of view despite how unpopular it is, you run to the constitution yet you fail to support the very ones protecting it.

You tout the Constitution but complain about part of it by saying everyone is pushing guns on you?

Typical senseless lib



Users browsing this topic