99cobra2881
11 years ago

Speaking of drunk bidding, I bid on the 5-pack of imperial stout. Whilst I was drinking my Cream Stout.
Ya'll still have 2 days to outbid me.

I'll send ya a fiver of some premium garo's and El Mejor's[sarcasm]

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




I'm working on a pint of Tallgrass buffalo sweat oatmeal cream stout and a Sancho Panza EF toro as I type this. Beautiful day in Kansas.



Btw...

Ignore is also working on wonky too. ✋
I'm Batman
11 years ago
Did y'all hear some kind of irritating sound??
kombat96
11 years ago

I have to admit I don't give a fresh dog turd what the "vets" here or anywhere think, about me or any other topic. Especially if they behave like 12 year olds. I actually have another life. I just come here to talk about cigars on occasion.

This thread is funny, however, and shows humanity in really its lowest and most pathetic state. A bunch of people sitting at home trying to get some other person sitting in his home to do what they say by calling him names and threatening to "block" him. Hilarious but quite sad, and evidence of the impotence of modern man.

Seems like "vets" are just gangs of geriatric thugs, or am I missing something?

Wunky wrote:


Sorry you feel that your dad was a thug.
Wunky
11 years ago

Sorry you feel that your dad was a thug.

kombat96 wrote:

hehe actually he's a pretty mild-mannered guy. But then, he doesn't get on the internet and try to convince people to send him free stuff and then whine like a little girl when they refuse. ;)
kombat96
11 years ago
Regardless, our cbid community stands behind our nations troops.

Your entitled to your opinion, just be aware of ours and tread lightly. Or just kicks stones and don't come back.
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Well said. =d>


And Smoking Monk.... I was outbid. Thank yaw!
I'm Batman
11 years ago
Man I am drunk and I worry about my next moves. No bidding no bidding no.....doh
tonygraz
11 years ago
That's the best bet, if you bid while drinking be very careful. My worst bids were mistakes when I was sober.
docc1
11 years ago
That's not nearly so horrible. The Xikar's might surprise you. Far worse is that you've decimated 10,000 brain cells which will never regenerate.,
themunmypaw
11 years ago
Realized I drunk bought two fivers of tatuaje Havana VI nobles yesterday. Probably don't need quite so much.
ShanaC@CigarBid
11 years ago
Ya know [tea] I have to tell you all, a few days ago when I was reading this thread; I was going to post “IBTL” lol.

Everyone has opinions; of course some opinions are better than others. [salute]

I am glad everyone for the most part was able to get along and speak their opinions, and I didn’t have to lock it down. Kudos! You make me proud! [thumbup] [thumbup]

So, Kombat stop drunk over bidding! [spank] LOL
tonygraz
11 years ago
Shana, show your loyalty to company --- send him a couple of bottles.
kombat96
11 years ago

Shana, show your loyalty to company --- send him a couple of bottles.

tonygraz wrote:


Can one mooch from shana?
sd72
11 years ago
You wanna smooch Shana ?
kombat96
11 years ago

You wanna smooch Shana ?

sd72 wrote:


:-"
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
I would take the fiver. I hear Shana's man is a Big Fella.

Cbid Fiver. Everytime we do a good deed.. Ya'll wouldn't have to send out many.

[-o< 😇
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Why cigars going for so much $53 dollar fiver I used to pick up for $37-43
tonygraz
11 years ago
Wombat on a bender of course.
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
😂 😂 😂
Users browsing this topic