hinzna
11 years ago
Looks like that's where it's heading!
hinzna
11 years ago
Well it's pretty clear who the refs want to win. Yikes.

Congrats Anthony.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Abrignac
11 years ago

Ugh, it looks like I have a 50:50 shot a winning this thing. Perhaps I have another horseshoe up my azz.

Abrignac wrote:




Need to quit taking iron pills. Those horseshoes hurt.

Thanks for the contest Sean. Winning this thing was the last thing I expected.
delta1
11 years ago
Congrats to the winner, ant! You've done very well this year in the pools.
Also congrats to the 2nd place winner, grege. Way to go guys.
coolbreeze68
11 years ago
Congrats!!!!
Couple of questionable calls should have talk radio going nuts today.

Addy please.
gumby_130
11 years ago
Congratulations guys here's the pay off
Send to :grege93 2nd place (20)
Grege 1
Gregg2
Hinzan x2

Send to : the champ Abrignac (40)
Abrignac
Delta 1
Puffstuff79
Coolbreeze
Illinichaser
Me x 3
delta1
11 years ago
Abrignac is moving gumby out of the throne for " King of Sports Bets" here...the King is dead, long live the King.

Thanks for setting up the pool gumby!
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
My shticks aren't worthy.
Abrignac
11 years ago

My shticks aren't worthy.

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



[-x
delta1
11 years ago
ooops, almost forgot: USPS # 9505 5111 2214 5098 4710 13, eta Fri, 4/10/15, but I'd be surprised if it makes it then. Last few that I've sent to abrignac have taken detours through Ohio, or PA, or Illinois.
Abrignac
11 years ago

ooops, almost forgot: USPS # 9505 5111 2214 5098 4710 13, eta Fri, 4/10/15, but I'd be surprised if it makes it then. Last few that I've sent to abrignac have taken detours through Ohio, or PA, or Illinois.

delta1 wrote:



Good things come to those who wait.
Abrignac
11 years ago

Congratulations guys here's the pay off
Send to :grege93 2nd place (20)
Grege 1
Gregg2
Hinzan x2

Send to : the champ Abrignac (40)
Abrignac
Delta 1
Puffstuff79
Coolbreeze
Illinichaser
Me x 3 Received 4/9/2015

gumby_130 wrote:

coolbreeze68
11 years ago
Flew today. There was to much wiggle room in the box so, well you know, had to tighten things up a bit.

9114 9999 4431 4922 2601 50 .....ETA Sat.
hinzna
11 years ago
Still need grege address....
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Come on grege
Abrignac
11 years ago

Send to : the champ Abrignac (40)
Abrignac
Delta 1 Received 4/10/2015
Puffstuff79
Coolbreeze Received 4/11/2015
Illinichaser
Me x 3 Received 4/9/2015

gumby_130 wrote:

Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

Flew today. There was to much wiggle room in the box so, well you know, had to tighten things up a bit.

9114 9999 4431 4922 2601 50 .....ETA Sat.

coolbreeze68 wrote:



Seems to be an ongoing problem around here.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

[-x

Abrignac wrote:



Trying to send 4 out in the same day if that there box pass makes it here by Monday. If not, I'm shipping my other flyers out Tuesday
Abrignac
11 years ago

Send to : the champ Abrignac (40)
Abrignac
Delta 1 Received 4/10/2015
Puffstuff79Received 4/25/2015
Coolbreeze Received 4/11/2015
Illinichaser Received 4/13/2015
Me x 3 Received 4/9/2015

gumby_130 wrote:



As soon as Puff's box arrives I'll take a pic of everything and post it.

Pic should be up shortly.

Thanks guys!
Users browsing this topic