Abrignac
11 years ago
I picked all the games, but couldn't figure out where to pick the final 4 or the winner????
illinichaser
11 years ago
You couldn't pick those as the system crashed when you tried to pick LSU.

This isn't football


🍿
Abrignac
11 years ago

You couldn't pick those as the system crashed when you tried to pick LSU.

This isn't football


🍿

illinichaser wrote:




Do the letters FO mean anything?

🍺
grege93
11 years ago
Password failed](*,)
gumby_130
11 years ago

If anyone is having a hard time with signing up just send me you email I'll give you an invite

gumby_130 wrote:


Sorry It a capital C
gumby_130
11 years ago
Last chance to get in we got nine players so far.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Do I count as 3 players because I filled out 3 brackets (donated 15 sticks)
gumby_130
11 years ago
gumby_130
11 years ago
We got 11 brackets
illinichaser
11 years ago
someone let me know when this is over. Just need an addy. . .


Halfway through the 1st day and my bracket is toast. . .
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Not looking too hot here either, still some hope
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Apparently I made three brackets but only signed one of them up for the group. Unless I am mistaken that's all I am in for???
Abrignac
11 years ago
I haven't a clue what's going on. Did i win?
illinichaser
11 years ago

I haven't a clue what's going on. Did i win?

Abrignac wrote:



[LOL]


I told you picking SEC teams was bad in basketball!!


🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
Abrignac
11 years ago
So, I just checked this out for the first time since I made my picks. I haven't even watched a single NCAA basketball game this entire season. In fact, I can't remember when I watched one it's been so long.

If I read am reading this correctly, who's ever team wins the championship game will get 320 points.

Hinza has Wisconsin, I have Duke. No one else has a team playing for the Championship.


If Wisconsin wins:
Hinza add 320 to his current score of 870 and finishes in first place score of 1120.
Grege93 will finish in 2nd with 1000.
Gumby_130 will finish 3rd with 940.

If Duke wins:
I will add 320 to my current score of 860 and will finish in first place score of 1110.
Grege93 will finish in 2nd with 1000.
Gumby_130 will finish 3rd with 940.

Good luck hinza. I guess I'll watch the game tomorrow night.
Abrignac
11 years ago

[LOL]


I told you picking SEC teams was bad in basketball!!


🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴

illinichaser wrote:



Ugh, it looks like I have a 50:50 shot a winning this thing. Perhaps I have another horseshoe up my azz.
hinzna
11 years ago
You or me Anthony. Another crazy March! One way or another my Spartans made a hell of a run and it's been great to watch!
hinzna
11 years ago
I'll be watching from the cigar shpo I work at!
coolbreeze68
11 years ago
I hope they both lose ya bastids..

Packed up and ready to fly......somewhere.
Abrignac
11 years ago
Great game. Hopefully, it will come down to has the ball last.
Users browsing this topic