watchurai
11 years ago

I don't know if I really want to go to a Club that would allow the likes of some of these guys in. I do have a modest reputation to uphold I must admit.

Where cigar shop do you go to Pro?

VaMtnMan wrote:



You mean that new wife keeps you from the associating with the riff raff.
How is your lovely lady? Missed you guys at Farmbq this past year.
crgcpro
11 years ago

I don't know if I really want to go to a Club that would allow the likes of some of these guys in. I do have a modest reputation to uphold I must admit.

Where cigar shop do you go to Pro?

VaMtnMan wrote:



OVTC at Potomac Mills is close to the house. I also go up to Rahul's at least once a month.

Pro
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
She is doing great. Luckiest lady in the world. lol


Yea, I hate to miss out on it. Seems like everyone we plan something, either her mom or her get sick and we end up staying home. Then she complains we never go anywhere. Yep, doing great. lol
watchurai
11 years ago
The married life. I remember it well. 😟
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
I use to go to OVTC all of the time. Good friends with Palmer and all of those guys. You should come up to Tobaccology their on rt28 by the 234 bypass. Right next to the 7-11. Great shop and Brett the owner is a nice guy.
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Hell I went a week once without smoking a cigar. lol

I usually go up in Tuesday and Friday nights to the cigar lounge and play poker and smoke a couple of cigars.
crgcpro
11 years ago

I use to go to OVTC all of the time. Good friends with Palmer and all of those guys. You should come up to Tobaccology their on rt28 by the 234 bypass. Right next to the 7-11. Great shop and Brett the owner is a nice guy.

VaMtnMan wrote:




Tobaccology is only 3 miles from my golf course. I've been in there a few times. I think Ben & Jen mentioned knowing you a few times. Palmer's a riot. I'll probably try to get Ben & Jen and Ed B to come over to the herf.

Pro
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Yep, very good friends with Ben, Jen and Ed. I was in Ben and Jen's wedding. I love giving Ben a hard time. lol
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Pro If it's the 6th or 7th I know I can be there.
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Damn this thread reminds me of the old n00b trade thread.
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
LOL. yes it does.
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Someone get me VaMtnMan addy!
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Don't start **** you are unable to finish noon. lol
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
If it's a difference between the 6 and the 7th I have off the 7th
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Scratch that...this is for May. I can take off whenever from the 3rd on as long as I know sooner than later
grrrrr609
11 years ago
9114 9999 4431 3237 0480 40
grrrrr609
11 years ago
I dropped a message to Mathen. He said any day except the 9th works for him.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I promise to behave myself if we go to the Golf Club. Whatever day that can get the most folks there is fine with me. Sounding like the 7th. Got to have Grrrrr there thats a fact. Been a while since he has basked in my glory!!!
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Someone get me VaMtnMan addy!

grrrrr609 wrote:




You want? LMAO

Maybe he aught to be noob cubed again


I'm just saying...
grrrrr609
11 years ago
The 7th would be perfect.








noobed cubed would be awesome again. But ummmmmmm I used your addy as return addy on that ummmmmmm tracking number I posted earlier.
Users browsing this topic