hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Of course you used my addy, I do the same for you...


wheelrite
11 years ago
will there be a Lynching ?

if so, shame ...

wheel,,
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

will there be a Lynching ?

if so, shame ...

wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:



Sure, we'll do that in Lynchburg
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
I would have thought you nOObs had learned your lessons years ago.
I guess it is time to blow some of the dust off of some of my cooladors. Some of that stuff has 10-15 years of age on it. Kinda unstable, like old nitroglycerin. Hope your homeowners insurance is paid up.






Just Saying
tj2001cobra
11 years ago
OK, damn noobs.... Everyone give me your addresses and I'll get this worked out.

Sheesh, thought my duties were over a few years ago. Cant believe I've been on this board for 7 years.



It feels like it was just yesterday that Hank was mooching cigars and the noobs were asking cello on or off.

*sniff*
grrrrr609
11 years ago

I would have thought you nOObs had learned your lessons years ago.
I guess it is time to blow some of the dust off of some of my cooladors. Some of that stuff has 10-15 years of age on it. Kinda unstable, like old nitroglycerin. Hope your homeowners insurance is paid up.






Just Saying

VaMtnMan wrote:




Just send all artillery to the return addy on the package.
grrrrr609
11 years ago

OK, damn noobs.... Everyone give me your addresses and I'll get this worked out.

Sheesh, thought my duties were over a few years ago. Cant believe I've been on this board for 7 years.



It feels like it was just yesterday that Hank was mooching cigars and the noobs were asking cello on or off.

*sniff*

tj2001cobra wrote:



Just as much as things have changed they have stayed the same.


Is this a good deal on the glass top cohibas or not?
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Wait, so I am suppose to take the cello off?????
But won't that ruin the aged plastic taste?

I am so confused.
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Hell, Hank will always be mooching cigars. That will never change.

And Tj, just stay out of this. Think about your children.







Just Saying






VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Damn auto correct. lol
grrrrr609
11 years ago

Damn auto correct. lol

VaMtnMan wrote:




Having difficulty typing and reinforcing the front porch I see.
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
Wife just reminded me that we had moved since I was last on cigarbid..Oh well. lol
grrrrr609
11 years ago
It's ok. My google-fu has improved.
watchurai
11 years ago
Just like the old days. 😢

watchurai
11 years ago

Wife just reminded me that we had moved since I was last on cigarbid..Oh well. lol

VaMtnMan wrote:



I sense BS.

Just saying. Hope you nuked him, Grrrrrr.
VaMtnMan
11 years ago
I just got a phone call from home, "**** just got Real"


[ram27bat]


grrrrr609
11 years ago
Yea, yea it did
crgcpro
11 years ago
Alright guys:

Thursday May 7th
Bristow Manor Golf Club
5:00 pm
I'll provide a free buffet starting at 5:30 pm
All cbidders and dates are invited. Let me know if you are coming so I prepare enough food.
Some guys from OVTC are coming as well.

Pro
grrrrr609
11 years ago
I WILL BE THERE!

Thanx Pro. You da man.
watchurai
11 years ago
Deeeeamn. I am there!
Users browsing this topic