grrrrr609
11 years ago
I'm as excited as a school girl going to prom. Can't wait to see you azzhats again.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
I'm scared to meet this group in person
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I'm scared to meet this group in person

Puffnstuff79 wrote:





You should be very, very afraid!!!

Ask anyone who has met us and lived to tell the tale.


I'm in Bart, see you there/then.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I'm as excited as a school girl going to prom. Can't wait to see you azzhats again.

grrrrr609 wrote:





That does offer an interesting visual.


LMAO
watchurai
11 years ago
One that I, personally, could have lived the rest of my natural life without....
watchurai
11 years ago

I'm scared to meet this group in person

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



You'll be fine. Promise.


Although, I don't recommend any sudden moves. Just relax, be calm and natural. Especially if there is a tailgate swap-meet after. I have seen good men's backs broken by the amount of sticks that fly at such events.

Grrrrr is prolly still in traction from the original shellacking he took from the group. Which looks like he may suffer again, stirring the MtnMan like that. 😰
dstieger
11 years ago
I'm in Bart. Tami will join if she's not working. Will let you know as we get closer.
crgcpro
11 years ago
Very nice! Hope we can get a good crowd.
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Bart, I sent a message to Mathen but have not heard back from him yet.

Watch, I am coming prepared this time. I think.

Puff nothing to be afraid of unless Watch dances in his thong again for us. But we do have an initiation..........
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Oh and Mark deserves everything he gets.
crgcpro
11 years ago

Bart, I sent a message to Mathen but have not heard back from him yet.

Watch, I am coming prepared this time. I think.

Puff nothing to be afraid of unless Watch dances in his thong again for us. But we do have an initiation..........

grrrrr609 wrote:



I sent Matt a PM at SnS. He hangs out there mostly now.

Pro
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Very nice! Hope we can get a good crowd.

crgcpro wrote:





Define good crowd...
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
IMO anywhere Mark, Mathan, Bart, Puff, Dave, Dave and Dave are is a good crowd.
crgcpro
11 years ago
Yep I hope everyone can make that night.
namadio
11 years ago
Any of you guys go by leesburg ever?
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I live in Central NY so I don't get by there often...
crgcpro
11 years ago

Any of you guys go by leesburg ever?

namadio wrote:




It's an hour away. I have a cousin that lives 5 minutes from Leesburg Pipe and Tobacco or whatever it's called.
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Mark went boom boom so not sure he will make it. Bwahahahahahahahahaha
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Great job Dave LMAO
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
He so deserved it too.
Users browsing this topic