Propadope61
11 years ago
Heck the semi pro nfl league starts in June and I start with MSU on June 10th to weed out the QBs. I only get November and December off. Baseball goes right through October. I have the national dwarf games in St Louis over the 4th of July week. Unless I block out a date it fills in quickly. July is my best time and I cant get more than 3 days in a row off already. You all just have to make it to Mississippi for the big one. I always get to that one cause I leave Arizona from spring training.
Guess I'll just have to take a chance and camp out on hanks porch one night. GRRR can get away with it. They see me there I'll be thrown in jail.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I'm planning on bringing stuff for you to try. Some HTF stuff. Probably bring some cobs. I think you and I matt will be the only pipe baccy aficionados there. Maybe with a little luck we can convert a few to our side.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Unless there is an outdoor area to smoke I'd hold back on any Turkish blends for the uninitiated they may be put off by the "fragrance" as it were. Scary how latakia blends can smoke so smooth yet be foul to passers by. Just my opinion of course.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Chuck, I do believe I'm still banned from Mississippi...
crgcpro
11 years ago

Unless there is an outdoor area to smoke I'd hold back on any Turkish blends for the uninitiated they may be put off by the "fragrance" as it were. Scary how latakia blends can smoke so smooth yet be foul to passers by. Just my opinion of course.

hank56 wrote:



Yes we have an outdoor patio right off of our pub where we'll smoke. Don't worry about the passers by. My crowd is more likely to grab a beer and join us than to thumb up their noses.

Pro
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hey my kind of place Bart, I feel welcome already. Heck I may have to sneak out there earlier in the week.

Just to scout it out of course...

You know get the lay of the land and stuff
crgcpro
11 years ago
Sounds great. I've got a Verona full of Unicorns in my office so come on up and we'll toast up a few good ones!
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Seriously I can see it happen, I'll keep in touch as we get closer to figure best time/day for it.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

There's not enough Daves on the invite

dstieger wrote:




Its because ya'll are underachievers.

One Henry is Moore than enough!!!


hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
nyuk, nyuk, nhuk

(in My best Curley voice)
watchurai
11 years ago
Bah dum dum tiiiiisssssshhhhhh
jnichols
11 years ago
Have fun fellas!
Wauken
11 years ago
I'll be there as well Pro, I took the week off as well , for some R & R at the Wilderness Presidential Resorts

Alright guys:

Thursday May 7th
Bristow Manor Golf Club
5:00 pm
I'll provide a free buffet starting at 5:30 pm
All cbidders and dates are invited. Let me know if you are coming so I prepare enough food.
Some guys from OVTC are coming as well.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


Wauken
11 years ago
Mark thats why I sent you that link on FB, for you can learn to play Euchre ! A change from poker

Hell I went a week once without smoking a cigar. lol

I usually go up in Tuesday and Friday nights to the cigar lounge and play poker and smoke a couple of cigars.

VaMtnMan wrote:


Propadope61
11 years ago

Chuck, I do believe I'm still banned from Mississippi...

hank56 wrote:


There is only one person banned and he's showing up this year.
You know Tuck and I wont let anything happen to ya
grrrrr609
11 years ago
I read your post Prop and the only thought that comes to mind is the cat in charge of the mouse. Not sure why.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

[argh] [bombed] I just got [spank] with the fact that my daughters preschool graduation is at 7pm on the 7th. Any idea how late I can come out to play without it being a rudiculous waste. I love my damn kids...I love my kids...lalalalalalaaaaaaaaa

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Just found out my wife was [crapful] when she said my daughters graduation was on the 7th. Guess she just figured this would be scheduled on a Friday.

Short story long? I'll be there and probably alone😭
watchurai
11 years ago
Grrrrr, order your prom dress yet? Time is running out....
ZRX1200
11 years ago
Some damn fine BOTL checking in this thread.

Did I miss a bomb Hank run?
watchurai
11 years ago

Some damn fine BOTL checking in this thread.

Did I miss a bomb Hank run?

ZRX1200 wrote:



Yes. And his addy hasn't changed. :-"
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Jamie, nothing to see here unless you can make the herf...


Ha, ha, ha Dave no one is interested in that anymore.

Users browsing this topic