hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Little over two weeks to go!!!
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Yes and I can't wait. Got a special box of something that is in the mail to me now a special box of something that is here that I have to sign for and one more thing to pick up this week to bring.
Mathen
11 years ago
Special? Uh oh.

I'm just stopping by on my way home from work. Y'all will be lucky if I remember my own lighter.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
I may get a room up that way so if'n I hit the hooch I don't go killing off someone's family
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I may get a room up that way so if'n I hit the hooch I don't go killing off someone's family

Puffnstuff79 wrote:





I'm thinking like you, if the BIL plans to drink we're taking a room nearby as well. With my wifes blessing of course LOL


I plan to drink so I a'int a driving!!!
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Yes and I can't wait. Got a special box of something that is in the mail to me now a special box of something that is here that I have to sign for and one more thing to pick up this week to bring.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Well aren't you just "special"??? LMAO

Been too long since I've seen some of you azzhats
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Got me a little box of something something in the mail today. A little something else special for Matt to try. Now to make it to my local for something else I be good to go. And who knows Matt, I will be Chicago the weekend before for the pipe show so I may have a ton of samples for us both the go thru.

So looking forward to seeing you azzhats again and meeting to few other azzhats I haven't met yet.
Mathen
11 years ago

Got me a little box of something something in the mail today. A little something else special for Matt to try. Now to make it to my local for something else I be good to go. And who knows Matt, I will be Chicago the weekend before for the pipe show so I may have a ton of samples for us both the go thru.

So looking forward to seeing you azzhats again and meeting to few other azzhats I haven't met yet.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Dude, you're killing me. Please don't do anything crazy, I don't have the means to reciprocate. Not that you're ever going to hear me whine that I'm poor, but I am on a single income and have three kids. The only reason I'm able to stock up a little bit right now is because I moved some investment money around and kept a little bit for myself. Pretty much specifically to restock my humidor, and get a little pipe tobacco.

Between you and Bart who gives me unicorns every time I see him while I'm like "Uh... I have this nice, regular production run cigar here you can have..." I'm going to feel like I'm sitting in a meeting with my creditors when I haven't been paying my bills.
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Hahaha. Na Matt. You will never owe me anything. I'm just bringing stuff for everyone to sample if they wish. The stuff I'm bringing for you to sample in particular may be stuff you won't be able to get. From Denmark, Belgium, Germany and so forth. Most of which can't be bought here. Some is extremely htf here. I'm bringing some of my most favorite cigars to share. I know I can't touch Pro. But I also know I don't have to. I just want to share what I like. I know I will get to smoke something I wouldn't have a chance to smoke ever.





Well the guest of honor may get smacked around a bit. It's been a very long time.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all...

Matt I hear what you're saying, but I it'll be good to see you, Dave, Dave, Dave, & Mark again. Looking forward to meeting pro & puff and whoever else can make it.

I plan to smoke the yard 'gars I bring, after all they're what I smoke everyday so I'm good.

What sux is I got nothing for the "guest of honor"!!!














psst someone clue me in on who that is...
grrrrr609
11 years ago
there is a clue in your mirror
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
All i see in my mirror is a kindly, humble FOG.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Are we there yet?
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Next week, it'll be here before we know it!!!
crgcpro
11 years ago
Little over a week to go.
Let me know in this thread if you are and bringing someone with you so I can get a good count for the food.

Pro
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I'll be there Bart, as will my BIL wauken.

Whats a good day for us to head up and scout the area earlier in the week?
crgcpro
11 years ago
Hank. Come on by anyday. Just let me know when you are coming so I can make sure I'm around.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I can do that. Probably give you a day in advance notice (warning)
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Mark just told me on FB he's going to be there, said something about you need to be prepared!!!

Not sure what he meant but knowing Mark, you may want to bunker down.

I'm just saying...
Users browsing this topic