Propadope61
11 years ago

Maybe we could carpool?


Got a helmet and chaps?

grrrrr609 wrote:




WTF???????
I ride naked
grrrrr609
11 years ago
PROP! Well jump on that hog naked or otherwise and be in Va on May 7th!
Mathen
11 years ago
Dave found me on BOTL. I should be there.

Bart, for some reason I didn't get an email that you had PM'ed on SNS. I don't know what happened, but I just saw it so here I am.

It'll be nice to see y'all again (and meet a few new folks)
Mathen
11 years ago
Oh, and Hank, are you staying at Wilderness? I seem to remember that that is where you go when you're down this way?

My friends have opened a winery not 10 minutes down Rt. 3 from there and they are very cigar friendly. That's usually where I'm found if I'm not at work or the house. We could definitely mini-herf whenever you like. (I get in even when they're not open) They've got a brewery opening up too. I don't think they'll have their state license by May 7th, but there are probably samples to be had.

That goes for the rest of you azzhats too if you're down Fredericksburg way.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Oh, and Hank, are you staying at Wilderness? I seem to remember that that is where you go when you're down this way?

My friends have opened a winery not 10 minutes down Rt. 3 from there and they are very cigar friendly. That's usually where I'm found if I'm not at work or the house. We could definitely mini-herf whenever you like. (I get in even when they're not open) They've got a brewery opening up too. I don't think they'll have their state license by May 7th, but there are probably samples to be had.

That goes for the rest of you azzhats too if you're down Fredericksburg way.

Mathen wrote:







Sounds good to me I'll probably have sufficient free time to take advantage of a mini-href i'm sure...

And yes I am staying at Wilderness for the week
watchurai
11 years ago


Puff nothing to be afraid of unless Watch dances in his thong again for us. But we do have an initiation..........

grrrrr609 wrote:



Peeping on me in the bath stall again, eh?

HADDA tell them about the thong, eh?

[ram27bat]

watchurai
11 years ago

Dave found me on BOTL. I should be there.

Bart, for some reason I didn't get an email that you had PM'ed on SNS. I don't know what happened, but I just saw it so here I am.

It'll be nice to see y'all again (and meet a few new folks)

Mathen wrote:




Matt! How's things, broheim?
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
[argh] [bombed] I just got [spank] with the fact that my daughters preschool graduation is at 7pm on the 7th. Any idea how late I can come out to play without it being a rudiculous waste. I love my damn kids...I love my kids...lalalalalalaaaaaaaaa
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

You'll be fine. Promise.


Although, I don't recommend any sudden moves. Just relax, be calm and natural. Especially if there is a tailgate swap-meet after. I have seen good men's backs broken by the amount of sticks that fly at such events.

Grrrrr is prolly still in traction from the original shellacking he took from the group. Which looks like he may suffer again, stirring the MtnMan like that. 😰

watchurai wrote:





Ahh yes I remember that well LMAO.

However on that note please be aware I have scaled way back and I have just my yard gars now so don't bring anything for me. It wouldn't be right because I got nothing any of you would want.

Seriously I'm really not a mooch no matter what the azzhats say. LOL

I'm pretty sure I'll look in Bart's Cabinet and drool, maybe take a pic or two but will pass on the Flying Pigs (sniff)

And I know one of of you azzhats are going to edit this quote, so have at it, lets just see how creative you are!!!

😛 😛 😛
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

Ahh yes I remember that hell...waaaaahhh!!!

However on that note please be aware I have just my yard gars now so bring a trunk load for me. It wouldn't be right if I have nothing and you have all you want.

Seriously I'm a mooch no matter what my dixmouth says

I'm pretty sure I'll look in Bart's **** and drool, maybe take a pic or two but will pass on the Flying Trapeze, Dutch Oven, Abraham Lincoln, Wheelbarrel, The Cumakaze... (sniff)

And I know one of of of of of of you azzhats are going to make me quief, so have at it, lets just see how much creation you have built up in you!!!

😛 😛 😛

hank56 wrote:


hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Not bad for first shot across the bow...

LMAO
Mathen
11 years ago

Matt! How's things, broheim?

watchurai wrote:



Lots of changes since last time I saw you. None of them worth complaining about.
Propadope61
11 years ago
I'd be there if it weren't for the baseball games I have to ump.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I'd be there if it weren't for the baseball games I have to ump.

Propadope61 wrote:




Been hearing that for years Chuck!!!


I'm just saying...
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Ump Chuck has a strange sound to it.

Hank needs FFPs.

Watch likes being "watched".

Yay Matts coming so I know I'm bringing pipe baccy!

Am I caught up now?

watchurai
11 years ago


However on that note please be aware I have scaled way back and I have just my yard gars now so don't bring anything for me. It wouldn't be right because I got nothing any of you would want.

Seriously I'm really not a mooch no matter what the azzhats say. LOL

hank56 wrote:




With ya, my man. Scaled back about a year and a half ago. Only keep a handful in stock, that fit in a single desk top.

I drink my baccy money these days....🍺

We can watch the other blokes pummel the stuffing out of each other, thou.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I'm with you on that Dave, aught to be entertaining at least. Lol

Grrrrr, I have all I need, my wants are few so nothing to see here!
Mathen
11 years ago


Yay Matts coming so I know I'm bringing pipe baccy!

grrrrr609 wrote:




Please don't. I will have barely made a dent in the last shipment of pipe tobacco you sent by May.

grrrrr609
11 years ago
I'm planning on bringing stuff for you to try. Some HTF stuff. Probably bring some cobs. I think you and I matt will be the only pipe baccy aficionados there. Maybe with a little luck we can convert a few to our side.
dstieger
11 years ago
There's not enough Daves on the invite
Users browsing this topic