hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Ok for those of you who have yet to meet us, let me give a heads up

Vamtnman: hits like a girl

Grrrrr: can be an outta control wild man at times

watchurai: a veeerrrry interesting man to know

wauken: forever labeled "Hank's BIL"

dstieger: a class act

Mathan: looks nothing like his avatar

Hank56: a quiet unassuming FOG who has had great pleasure meeting and herfing with these fine BOTL. They are my friends here and most are friends in life.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

Yep I'll loan him a set.

$25 cart fee for golf. Free greens fee and loaner clubs.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



11:00 if that sounds good to you
crgcpro
11 years ago
That's fine.

Bart
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
And of course, one last question, is there a dress code for your place?




It'll be my first time playing. I'm glad he knows all these questions cause I'd just randomly show up holding my balls
dstieger
11 years ago


It'll be my first time playing.

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




I so pity the four poor souls who draw 11:09.
crgcpro
11 years ago
Puff: shorts or pants with collared shirt for golf. No dress code for the Herf.
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

I so pity the four poor souls who draw 11:09.

dstieger wrote:



Hopefully they're cigar smokers and I can relax them.

Don't know how my short game will be but I have been to a range and drove straight for 200+ yards on multiple hits. Maybe they catch a first glimpse of the future of golf
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Going to scout out the venue for our herf this afternoon, looking forward to meeting The Pro!!!
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
grrrrr has been awful quiet lately, certainly hope he can make it thursday. If he doesn't show I'm going to have to put together some yard 'gars and send to his sorry azz!!!


I'm just saying...
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
In all fairness maybe he can't find that prom dress after all
Mathen
11 years ago

Looks like this is the list so far:

Pro and Pro's Assistant
Hank and Hank's BIL
VAmtnman
Dsteiger and Tammy
Watchurai and Lady friend
Mathen & Mrs Mathen?
Puff and Puffy's brother
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ben & Jen from OVTC
Ed B from OVTC
Palmer from OVTC

crgcpro wrote:



No Mrs. Mathen, just me. Bart, how early can I show up?
crgcpro
11 years ago
As early as you like Matt.
crgcpro
11 years ago
I got to spend the afternoon with two classy guys. Hank and his brother in law Steve came out to see Bristow this afternoon and smoke a couple of the Pro's dog rockets.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Bart is an outstanding host had a fantastic time.


And if you call Diplomatica's(sp) and Masterpieces dog rockets...

Looking forward to Thursday as well.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Oh wait did did he call me classy?


Well I was on my best behavior and all...
grrrrr609
11 years ago
I will be there.

Been outta town. Just got back tonight from the Chicago pipe show. I smoked more this past week than I have in the last year. So with that said I'm all tuned up to do some damage. I'm Bringing (hopefully ) a couple boxes of my current favs so probably won't be smacking anyone in particular around. Some rare pipe baccy. Nasal snuff. Yup I'm a suffer now. And I don't know what else.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Dayum Dave pipes,cigars and snuff???


You sure picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue!!! (my best Lloyd Bridges voice)
watchurai
11 years ago
Looking forward to this. It will be a good time.
grrrrr609
11 years ago
Yup hank. Pipes cigars nasal snuff and dipping snuff. Gonna try mainlining nicotine next. Alot of time I will hit the nasal snuff just to open up my sinuses so I can enjoy the retro or snork better. But then if my baccy isn't cutting it I will smoke a pipe with a big dip in my lip.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Well Dave you'll never be accused of doing anything half-azzed!!!


Today is the day my friends...
Users browsing this topic