Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
Working my way there in 15
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
See you after your round. Not exactly sure when I'm headed up, not too early but certainly not late either!!!
grrrrr609
11 years ago
I'll probably get there early. I gotta make a couple stops first.
dstieger
11 years ago
I'm scheduled to be here at work until 5. Will try to get out early, but may not be there before 6.
Mathen
11 years ago
I'LL GET THERE WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT!!!!!


Seriously though, I should be done enough with work to leave early this afternoon. It's about an hour drive. See ya when I get there.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Looks like we'll be there between 2-3
crgcpro
11 years ago
Still going strong with a great bunch of guys and gals!
crgcpro
11 years ago
Well that was a fun night!

Great to spend some quality time with some of the best BOTL and SOTL you will ever meet.

I'll try to get some pics up.

Pro
grrrrr609
11 years ago
What a night.

First off, Pro you are the man. Awesome host and great setup. BBQ. Top notch smokes. Excellent conversation.

That was like the fastest 8 hours ever. Hank, dave, mark, steve, it was incredible seeing you guys again. Been far too long. It was nice the azzhatedness just picked right up from where it left off.

And my new friends, Matt, dave, puffy, steve, ben, jen, Dave's wife (sorry I forgot her name) oh and Watch I thought your girl was gonna fall outta her chair laughing at us.

Pro laid a Tat drinking age as soon as I got there on me. Then a Patagas, a 08 ryj le. Dave thru a johnny o at me. Those I smoked there. Puffy says hi how ya doing and BAM lays a BBMF on me which I didn't have time to smoke there. Pro hit me with a boris, 3 cyb taa, japeleno, firecracker, and I can't even remember what else. Ben gave me a Payback and as if the BBMF wasn't enough Puffy says bye with a Oliva Melanio. I know I'm forgetting some.

My taste buds are fried I think. I didn't want to leave the table for fear of missing something even to go to the bathroom.

Matt sorry I missed you leaving. I turned to say something to you and you were gone.

But I think the highlight of my evening was playing with Hanks nipple.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Bart is THE Man, no doubt about it. The herf was awesome, it was great seeing the old crew and meeting Rob, Steve, Ben, Jen & Camilla(sp).

8 hours flew by, smoking, drinking telling stories... So many elitist cigars can hardly remember em all. But I'll try, as grrrrr stated the Tat 21 was the start, forgot the second one (shrug) oh but the 3rd one 08' Cohiba Siglo VI from the special box proffered for the herf, it was all Bart said it would be. After that things started to run together what with drinking, smoking swapping lies everyone had a great time I believe. Hard not to with boxes of RYJ cazzadores(sp) and cabaiguan(sp) sitting on the table in front of you. So many other uber fine smokes crossed over the table...

And yes he did play with my nipple...
dstieger
11 years ago
Fantastic evening. Thanks to all. Especially Pro for hosting.
Dave, Matt, Steve, Hank, Bart....so great to see you all again. grrr - to think...it only took us seven years to finally meet up. Puff, it was great to meet ya. Glad you made it out.

Hank, you need to get down here more often so we can get us azzhats all in the same place at once again.

hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
After Puff and Steve finished their round of golf he asked me if I "liked" the Padron 50 anni? Said never had one, I do now!!!
And that's how the herf went in a nutshell...
watchurai
11 years ago
Ah, the goodness of the BOTL/SOTL-hood.

Bart, first I must speak of your unparallelled hospitality. From the location, to the food, to the amazing cigars....I cannot think of a way to top that herf, my friend. Many thank yous!!
Rob, was great to meet you and smoke with you, we will have to find more time to get better acquainted.
It was awesome to see the gang again: Hank, Wauken, d and t stieger, Mathen, Ben and Jen, VaMtnMan, and yeah Grrrrr, the azzhattery fired right up where it left off!

I will have to edit this to post the cigars given to me, but I must thank Bart (pro), Rob (Puffnstuff), Dave (Dstieger), and Dave (Grrrrr) for serious cigar generosity. I tried to dodge, but my stash literally quadrupled at this herf. Since I have been out of the collection game for a while, I shall have to find appropriate ways to return said kindnesses. Again, many thanks my BOTLs.

And Hank was ALMOST in a Turkish Prison...
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
That's not the story Dave. Between you and grrrrr what are people to think of me???
dstieger
11 years ago

That's not the story Dave. Between you and grrrrr what are people to think of me???

hank56 wrote:



When's the last time you cared about that?
dstieger
11 years ago
BTW, Bart, that PL was phenomenal. Was that the 'Encantos'? I'm shopping already
crgcpro
11 years ago
Yep the PL Encantos.

Ravi has had the best price on them at $270/box of $25.
dstieger
11 years ago
shhhh....I'm looking at $252

Por Larranaga - Encantos 252.00
Punch - Punch 192.00
Por Larranaga - Montecarlos - 116.00

Christmas in May
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

When's the last time you cared about that?

dstieger wrote:




Ok you got me there lol.

Besides I was shameless and told pro I had my eye
On a FFP he had in his humi, he grabbed it and gave it to me.
So yes I mooched that and a Shark from Mark...
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
BTW DaveS. what version 858 was that you gave me?
Users browsing this topic