hc1984
11 years ago
Also loved the Cojonu 2012 Capa along with the 7th Capa and not to mention the Brown Label Especiales. Picked up a few Regios that I've got resting plus eight more Jekyll's that are okay at the moment.
euodias
11 years ago
The old J21s that had 'j21' printed in the secondary band were nice. The newer one's I've had didn't seem to have the same complexity.
Palama
11 years ago
Prefer the Noella and 7th Reservas but should ash up the one J21 I have.
zody
  • zody
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Finally arrived and having one ROTT couldn't help myself. I usually like to do one ROTT or as close as I get and see how each one changes as I choose a smoke(s) for the night over time. Not disappointed and this is a pretty box of Tats🇨🇮
sd72
11 years ago
These Tats sound good. I will definitely look into them.
t33bone
11 years ago

These Tats sound good. I will definitely look into them.

sd72 wrote:


^ Elitist

Got the Jackal yesterday. Hope they are good at the retail of like $13.9 a cigar. Course me got cheaper than that. 😉
Users browsing this topic