TNA_69
10 years ago
I can no longer watch "United States" Netflix
I am in Japan still and it looks like Netflix is blocking the use of VPN's so I am stuck with Japanese Netflix, which is not bad, just not as many shows I like
8trackdisco
10 years ago

Not liking season two of Orange the new black. Did enjoy season one.

chazbo wrote:



Spoiler alert. Season two is better than three.

Give up now. You'll thank me.
frankj1
10 years ago

YES!!!




Nah actually that's pretty cool.Was the series worth sitting through?

Whistlebritches wrote:


Shameless is the craziest show ever. We love it.
opelmanta1900
10 years ago

I can no longer watch "United States" Netflix
I am in Japan still and it looks like Netflix is blocking the use of VPN's so I am stuck with Japanese Netflix, which is not bad, just not as many shows I like

TNA_69 wrote:



Try flixanity.is or alluc.ee

Rarely disappointed...
Whistlebritches
10 years ago

Shameless is the craziest show ever. We love it.

frankj1 wrote:



Wifey and I will have to check it out.


Thanks
frankj1
10 years ago

Wifey and I will have to check it out.


Thanks

Whistlebritches wrote:


buckle up buddy. Frank Gallagher is simply an unbelievable character.
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago

Wifey and I will have to check it out.


Thanks

Whistlebritches wrote:




The British one is so much more superior to the American limp ****** version. Most shows are...take a good look at "Peep Show"...it was great. The American version..."Workaholics"....once you've seen the original...why bother with this slop.
Whistlebritches
10 years ago

The British one is so much more superior to the American limp ****** version. Most shows are...take a good look at "Peep Show"...it was great. The American version..."Workaholics"....once you've seen the original...why bother with this slop.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Some of these I can't understand due to a hearing loss and not being fluent in Limey.Most are ok.......Luther looked good but I only got maybe 30% of the audio.
dstieger
10 years ago
^ Same here re Luther....We've started the series twice and quit for same reason....I'm just glad I didn't have much problem with Peaky Blinders and Detectorists
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
The getdown. Netflix series. Kind of liking it.
Stinkdyr
10 years ago
Mad Dogs on AMZN is really good.

=d>
Carib1
10 years ago
Bloodline on Netflix is entertaining. Started watching Daredevil also. It's kinda entertaining.

I haven't looked but, does anybody know if Justified is on Netflix?
Whistlebritches
10 years ago
If you haven't watched Narcos I highly recommend.Season 2 starts Friday Sep 2nd..........can't wait
Whistlebritches
10 years ago

buckle up buddy. Frank Gallagher is simply an unbelievable character.

frankj1 wrote:




Wifey and I are both hooked.Frank is undoubtedly one of the most incredible characters ever.I thought Walter White was an involved character.Can't wait to finish season 1 just to find what season 2 has in store for us.

Thanks Frank
frankj1
10 years ago
many seasons, some uneven, work through it...it is INSANE!
dkeage
10 years ago

many seasons, some uneven, work through it...it is INSANE!

frankj1 wrote:


Gotta say it again....

Is it strange that I watched all 5 seasons of Shameless......






With my 82 year old mother?
8-[
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
No NETFLIX AT MY CABIN...

BUT...

on Wednesday I found 4 double sets of perfect DVD's
Of the first 4 season's of
"BREAKING BAD" ( for only $1.00 each double set,
$4.00...that's like 2 nights rental from REDBOX PRICING)
watched 4 episodes last night...

I'm hooked!!!
Whistlebritches
10 years ago

Gotta say it again....

Is it strange that I watched all 5 seasons of Shameless......






With my 82 year old mother?
8-[

dkeage wrote:



Now that we have finished season 1 ..............I must say yes.She must have a great sense of humor
Whistlebritches
10 years ago

No NETFLIX AT MY CABIN...

BUT...

on Wednesday I found 4 double sets of perfect DVD's
Of the first 4 season's of
"BREAKING BAD" ( for only $1.00 each double set,
$4.00...that's like 2 nights rental from REDBOX PRICING)
watched 4 episodes last night...

I'm hooked!!!

Mr. Jones wrote:



Breaking Bad is probably my all time favorite series.........and doubtfully ever drop out of my top 3
dharbolt
10 years ago

No NETFLIX AT MY CABIN...

BUT...

on Wednesday I found 4 double sets of perfect DVD's
Of the first 4 season's of
"BREAKING BAD" ( for only $1.00 each double set,
$4.00...that's like 2 nights rental from REDBOX PRICING)
watched 4 episodes last night...

I'm hooked!!!

Mr. Jones wrote:




Great show. One of my favorites too.
Users browsing this topic