rrumba
10 years ago


Getting back around to this. AJ ask the question...... Nervermind, I got you, send me your addy please and artman as well once you get it.


Who wants to send ypetryna some smokes
bsadler
10 years ago
Well as I have been absent for a few months I believe I am due.

I will pick up ypetryna. Address please.
ypetryna
10 years ago
How did I get tossed in here?
corey sellers
10 years ago
Looks like RRumba just passed to you
skibumma70
10 years ago
Forgive the noob question.. I am trying to figure this all out, so I can jump in at some point soon.... Shouldnt it be ajerills sending artman stuff, and then ajerills asks the question for someone to pick him up?
rrumba
10 years ago
Yes, aj is sending artman which means he should have asked the question. I didn't want to wait for him to ask so I picked him up without waiting.

I then passed my turn, gifted, to ypetryna, who bsasdler then picked up.

Bsadler needs to now ask the question or pass, gift his turn, so now the outrage can begin.

I am still waiting on addresses....

Clear ad mud now?
bsadler
10 years ago
I need an address. But for the sake of delay

WHO WANTS TO SEND ME SMOKES???????
ypetryna
10 years ago

Getting back around to this. AJ ask the question...... Nervermind, I got you, send me your addy please and artman as well once you get it.


Who wants to send ypetryna some smokes

rrumba wrote:



Thanks buddy, but your on the list now...🇨🇮
kaszkiet
10 years ago
Picking up some speed here, I guess it's time to pay attention.
ajerrils
10 years ago

Yes, aj is sending artman which means he should have asked the question. I didn't want to wait for him to ask so I picked him up without waiting.

I then passed my turn, gifted, to ypetryna, who bsasdler then picked up.

Bsadler needs to now ask the question or pass, gift his turn, so now the outrage can begin.

I am still waiting on addresses....

Clear ad mud now?

rrumba wrote:



I was wait to get the addy still haven't received it.
rrumba
10 years ago

Looks like RRumba just passed to you

corey sellers wrote:




what a snitch...... [ram27bat]
rrumba
10 years ago

Thanks buddy, but your on the list now...🇨🇮

ypetryna wrote:






blah blah blah blah, my name ypetryna and I am Low, blah blah blah


sorry that's all i read......:-" :-" :-"
rrumba
10 years ago

I'll send you some cigars. PM me your addy.

ajerrils wrote:




Ok, who has Artman556 addy they can send to ajerrils and myself?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
😣 😣
ypetryna
10 years ago

blah blah blah blah, my name ypetryna and I am Low, blah blah blah


sorry that's all i read......:-" :-" :-"

rrumba wrote:




im actually almost full with the wineador. good thing i still kept the desktop going.
ypetryna
10 years ago

Ok, who has Artman556 addy they can send to ajerrils and myself?

rrumba wrote:



i should still have the box around from his pib, will check it out after work and let you boys know.
skibumma70
10 years ago

I need an address. But for the sake of delay

WHO WANTS TO SEND ME SMOKES???????

bsadler wrote:



I'll pick you up Bsadler, send me your addy.
rrumba
10 years ago

Ahem, skibumma70, you didn't ask the?
ypetryna
10 years ago

Ok, who has Artman556 addy they can send to ajerrils and myself?

rrumba wrote:



pm sent boys
skibumma70
10 years ago

pm sent boys

ypetryna wrote:


Now who is going to send me some smokes??? 🙂
Users browsing this topic