Speyside
10 years ago
Wouldn't I have to live in Illinois Drafter?
teedubbya
10 years ago
drafter has always loved you
Speyside
10 years ago
DrafterX
10 years ago
jespear
10 years ago
The way I see it is . . .
There are two reasons why minorities run from the police.

#1
They are guilty of SOMETHING, whether it be a crime committed, or they have something illegal in their car, etc., and don't want to go to jail.
(BACK to jail in some cases.)

#2
They have done NOTHING wrong, but are afraid of getting their azzes kicked, regardless of their innocence.
(Yes, there ARE bad cops out there.)

In EITHER case, my question is . . . Is it really worth it to run away KNOWING your chances of getting shot are HUGE ?

I think I would rather just comply with the officers commands and take my chances on getting an asswhooping.

And if i may just add this . . . If you pull a weapon on a police officer, you SHOULD be shot !

jes
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago
I'm just going to put this here....






o:)
DrafterX
10 years ago
True... true... 😟
Speyside
10 years ago
So far the protests have been peaceful, that's good.
DrafterX
10 years ago
so far.. but Sharpton hasn't arrived yet... The Tulsa police and mayors office are as transparent as can be on this one... The family did request no violence....


And it seems they found a vile of PCP in the truck.. I haven't heard a toxicology report tho.. I wondered why he was parked in the middle of the road... even if he broke down, why park the truck in the middle of the road..?? 🤔
teedubbya
10 years ago
I wonder if my NRA instructor was anywhere near the scene to make things clean and stuff
DrafterX
10 years ago
Does he carry PCP..?? 😕
teedubbya
10 years ago
gummy jones
10 years ago
is he down with OPP?
DrafterX
10 years ago
other peoples puppy-dogs..?? 😕
rfenst
10 years ago
Cop has been charged with manslaughter...
DrafterX
10 years ago
banderl
10 years ago

Cop has been charged with manslaughter...

rfenst wrote:




Obviously a mistake.
Abrignac
10 years ago

Obviously a mistake.

banderl wrote:



Surely possible if Baltimore is any indication.

Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin released a statement saying she hopes the charges provide “some peace to the Crutcher family and the people of Tulsa.” The statement also urges the public to remain patient and remember that officer Shelby is innocent until proven guilty.

One can only wonder if the officer was charged simply to calm the masses.

If footage shows him ignoring lawful officer commands and reaching into his hands or his car it's highly likely she will be exonerated as she should be. It only takes one or two jurors to return a not guilty verdict.
rfenst
10 years ago



If footage shows him ignoring lawful officer commands and reaching into his hands or his car...

Abrignac wrote:




One news report I heard was that the window was not rolled down...
Abrignac
10 years ago

One news report I heard was that the window was not rolled down...

rfenst wrote:




Good point. Which is all the more reason for elected officials to with hold commentary since the facts aren't clear. Of course the propaganda media will spin it as it sees fit.
Users browsing this topic